or Connect

Posts by david123

I am selling a brand new with tags Ermenegildo Zegna Milano fit navy jacket. The jacket is Zegna's main line (not Z Zegna) and is from the current season and style. The jacket has never been worn and still has the white shoulder stitching, though you probably can't see that in my photos. The sleeves are unfinished and there is a bag with buttons for the sleeves as well as extra sleeve and main buttons just in case. I bought it for myself but it is a bit too long for...
Was the question about Dunhill from about 50-100 posts ago ever resolved? I saw a suit of theirs I liked that said Made in Spain and I was wondering about the quality and maker.
Has anyone tried the Hestra Siena peccary gloves? Any photos of them being worn? The color is beautiful. I take it shipping is the same price on just an order of gloves, right?
And will they be available to try on in NY?
Will you have something like your Spring 2013 lookbook for the fall/winter fabrics? That was very helpful.
I do usually wear a 38, but I'm tall and like my jackets relatively long. Perhaps I should have sized up as you suggest.
Don't resist ... I need to sell so I can buy a new one!
Hi Clee, Thanks. The very first set of measurements I posted are my own measurements of the final piece, including BOC. Is that what you meant? The BOC is 29".
I am selling a gorgeous new Kent Wang navy blazer made from a navy Gladson Luxury wool/silk/linen blend fabric. There was some confusion on the sizing and the blazer is simply a bit too short for me. It is beautiful and I hope to order from Kent again soon, but rather than keeping this unworn in my closet I've decided to sell it. The original price for the G fabric with half lining is $845, but I will sell for $475. The fabric is T107240-G, shown here:...
Does anyone have a photo of... https://www.samhober.com/flower-silk-ties-en/powder-blue-on-dark-pink-flower-silk-tie-14-i.html or https://www.samhober.com/flower-silk-ties-en/english-flower-silk-tie-8.html