or Connect

Posts by CMD.EXE

They were some of my first shoes. They are a bit stiff compared to the rest of my shoes.
Wow, new Koronya pictures? I was wondering what was the latest on the koronya/rosenbaums debacle? The person who purchased the shoes got his money back after taking them to court and I've heard nothing about it since, but these photos are recent so I assume there was an explanation from Marcel? If I recall correctly he refused to provide one back in spring.
"Designers" wanting to seem avant garde in both fashion and philosophy by blurring the lines between the genders! How original and inspiring!
I am disappointed, where are the zoot suits?
Lose the lining. Just cut it out with a pair of scissors.
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan Noted. I was totally upfront with them, though. When they asked why I couldn't just see my tailor, I explained that he is based in Italy and it's a pain to have Lesser swatches sent from there. Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH How does Lesser compare to Holland & Sherry? Quote: Originally Posted by taxgenius69 As Manton says, Lesser is...
Quote: Originally Posted by Da Luis Vuitton Don Probably has to do with encountering more people!!!! Because compared to "third world" countries, others are so overpopulated right? I've never thought of that before, but I have never been sick when in "third world" countries. I got the standard issue of vaccines when I first started traveling to African countries (malaria, etc) but you get vaccines in "first world" countries as well. I have...
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Have you ever had Mark I's girlfriend? Pics?
Quote: Originally Posted by RSS This place is addictive. I can't stay away ... and I have everything I -- and everyone else -- always wanted. ^^
I typed up so much, but then double checked the thread and saw you said you want 3M and you'd retire bascially. I deleted everything I wrote. All I will say is that for those who are truely successful, its not about money, its about the game. Its sounds incredibly cliche, but real businessmen would sell a business if it was the right thing to do, but they can never quit the game. They love the lifestyle. I'm not talking about the cars, houses, planes, etc., they really...