or Connect

Posts by CMD.EXE

You're right, convenience store music is so low brow ...........................................
3rd world poverty The reason there are so many poor people in Africa, SE asia, etc. is not because there aren't high paying job prospects for them, its because they all have degrees in sociology.
Quote: Originally Posted by bigbris1 How much are they going for out in Philly? an 8-ball and a line-up
Can any socks other than white socks break a look?
Quote: Originally Posted by Bull Kiton (for shock value...) Should've went with brioni... Most "brands" are crap...when you have some b-squad investment banking washout running allen edmonds on behalf of some private equity company you know the sun has set on "brands"
Quote: Originally Posted by Dakota rube That behavior is highly illegal around these parts. Yes, but it happens all the time. I've experienced it first hand, but decided the general area wasn't for me.
Was there any steering towards a particular area when you bought the new place? Agents are notorious for showing Italians a certain area, Jews a certain area etc. around those parts...
I would send them to ron rider to restore, they could look awesome.
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira OP is quite homophobic. No, that isn't right.... MC is quite homophobic. I like the ads, I don't like dick, how do I fit into your little world? These ads are for SW&D types, not MCers. If you really think Gucci, Versace, etc. are doing shit marketing, go outside and ask each person if they know the brand. You do a lot of generalizing of things you don't know about (women, other men, fans of Gucci....)....
Quote: Originally Posted by GQhustler Wrong. Some are made in Switzerland. Insignificant fraction. Its all Italian machinery and Italian fabric, even Italian workers!