or Connect

Posts by madhatter349

Hi, Hopefully this is in the right forum, www.bloomingdales.com is having $50 off $100 purchase online. Coupon code is SURVEY I thought this forum would get much use out of the code, credit for it goes to juicejuice of Slickdeals
Have you tried warby parker yet? I would also reccomend Eyebuydirect.com as well as coastalcontacts.com. Coastal contact always runs promotions were they give a certain amount of frames away free (although it'll still cost you 15-20 in the end, still pretty reasonable.) I did a quick search and found these http://www.eyebuydirect.com/fashion-...wn-p-3806.html there obviously a bit darker, but I'm sure if you go through the site you'll find a lighter pair.
Quote: Originally Posted by Patek I used to watch TV in the nude. Now I watch TV in the nude with my bespoke G&Gs on and a pocket square cleanly tucked between the meat and potatoes. Couldn't stop laughing from your post, Definitely worthy of making it to the sartorial look thread.
Quote: Originally Posted by noobizor Stones in the road? I save every single one; one day I will build a castle... "” Fernando Pessoa Nice find with the polo nit tie, would love to add that to my collection
Quote: Originally Posted by YoungAmerican IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...
Quote: Originally Posted by bourbonbasted Not sure why you would feel dumb. Walk up and complement the dude and ask him if he's on SF. Though, as Spoo said, be weary for the reaction. IME salsa classes tend to have a lot of gay men. Being intrigued by a well-dressed man in a salsa class seems to be pointing in a certain direction. Not that there's anything wrong with that! +100 for the Seinfeld reference with picture
Do you tend to find clothing at estate sales, I've yet to try one?
Another great looking suit, I wish I could have some stuff made by Vanni.
Quote: Originally Posted by Nataku So I've pretty much gave up on thrifting. Went to a few today and it was just depressing. Swung into my secret spot to possibly lift my spirits and it did the job. It's a small discount store that gets everything from junk (Kohls) to amazing designer stuff (45 RPM, stuff from Barneys, Ron Herman, Fred Segal, Bergdorf Goodman, etc) and it's all priced the same (basic thrift prices). Today was red and white pants day, I...
My size: 40R in suits. 15 1/2 x32/33 in shirts and a 34 waist in trousers. Shoes 11 1/2 What I'm looking for: At this time a tuxedo, but im open to anything. What I have: 4 brooks brother shirts, 2 blue and 2 white. Practically new, size 16 1/2 35. 2