or Connect

Posts by is this nsfw

Is the consensus to take your regular size in Schneider outwear or do I need to size down? I'm a IV in shirting and pants. Thinking of going in for both the camel and navy memory coat at NMWA.
Stephan Schneider Base Shirt that I picked up from another user but is a bit too big for me. Marked a size VI but probably best for someone who is normally a V. Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 17 1/2" Pit-to-Pit: 21" Sleeve: 26 1/2" Length: 29"
Worn a few times but always stored with shoe trees. Some light denim bleed at the very tip of the shoes, which you can see in the second picture. Comes with original box (box has a tear), tissue paper, dust bag and extra laces.
you gotta be cool to have permission to post in the toj thread
haven't there been posts with people asking when shipping/tracking was going out on like every page for awhile now?
Weird. I just pulled up this thread and the second it loaded I noticed I got an email and it was tracking for my jacket. Ordered late September.
^ If you mean you received your moto in December as opposed to ordered it then, I don't know about that. I ordered an MDR at cutoff and got it this past December and I can't fit my fist through the cuff like that. Measurement is 5.5.
[[SPOILER]] Where are the pants from?
Hoodie + moto=aww yeah
^ I'll post a fit pic in the next few days or so. I don't have a decent camera and the whiskey color is so good that it deserves decent photography before being posted on the internet. I'm gonna wait 'til I can get my gf to take a good pic with her camera.