or Connect

Posts by Wiggles

Anyone familiar with number nine denim sizing?
Quote: Originally Posted by Brinbro What does this even mean? Triple needle stitching (who cares) and made in Japan with Japanese fabrics. For $175 less. Shut up. For all you know they could be made in the same factory. You're just favoring wings & horns because it has more hype, nonnative's better in fit, construction, zippers, and uniqueness.
Quote: Originally Posted by habitant Pfft.. I compared them side by side with W+H last week, I would say there's hardly any difference in quality. and the w+h is about 175$ less. Look closer.
Quote: Originally Posted by Brinbro http://www.rodengray.com/shop/produc...variantid=5600 Their fabrics are way better than BoO and about the same price as other mid tier Japanese brands.
Quote: Originally Posted by habitant Worst bang for your buck.. sophnet, nonnative, uniform experiment. Best, Wings + Horns. nonnative's worth the price
Quote: Originally Posted by TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES Seriously OP don't buy what you like. Just read this board for weeks. Yeah, buy what this forum recommends. You'll think that you're styling on everyone around you in a month when in reality, you'll be ordinary/boring.
The Barneys sucks, Butch Blum carries margiela.
Cp Sold And Price Drops
Quote: Originally Posted by SirGrotius The most obvious thing is that expensive denim looks MUCH better. If you're hanging around in department stores you won't be seeing anyone with nice denim. Go to upscale shops and you'll see the difference. Maybe it's your thing, maybe it isn't, but there's an aesthetic to expensive denim that Wrangler and co. can't touch. It pains me even to write Wrangler. 10mw, I think you need to do some more research...
Quote: Originally Posted by SirGrotius Here are some tips: Hire models - there's one picture probably of you where your two-day old beard is taking over the shot. And no fat guys showing off your shirts, are you nuts?! Hire a photographer - the shots here are trying to be casual but they're embarrassing Hire a web designer - I wouldn't order anything from your site. it's not overly 90s, but it's not modern looking or trendy either Tone down the...