or Connect

Posts by Two Shoes

You have decent clothes but you look like the definition of a mouth breather. Trim you beard, close your mouth in your pics, and give your pics some movement. I like what you are doing because your clothes are different than a lot of stuff that is posted here but you need better pics/ poses.Slashy slashy!
Sig'd
Question- I'm sure it's been covered before but why do people blur/ obscure/ crop their faces in WAYWT pics? Is it because of some privacy issue? Or because people think fits should be based on clothes alone? I think it's helpful (in criticizing) to know what somebody looks like when judging a fit (eg Otter's comments in TOJ about what color leather works with what complexions, or any number of references about what face shape/ hair color/ etc works best with what glasses/...
Kills it
[[SPOILER]] I like it but it is thrown off by your hair...looks like you might be trying to grow your hair out? Have you considered wearing a hat? I did hats/ bandanas/ all sorts of stuff while growing out my hair. In your case, a hat might be good to cap off your hair but also balance out the look and give you an opportunity to add something more interesting to this otherwise good-fitting but unremarkable fit.
Hey did you sell your W+H varsity?
DIG IT
It's too boring to wearing with boring boring. Sorry, it's just not might style but maybe somebody else can comment if they are not too BORING to wearing with BORING BORING. I assume they are expensive...spend your money on something that expands your comfort zone (i.e. something that you take a risk on) or hone in on your BORING look
Dunno. I thought I was pretty desensitized to prices that most people would consider "surprising" but it still shocked me a bit when I did the conversion.Makes sense. Thanks. No returns or exchanges makes sizing/ buying on the internet a pretty tough roll for this one.
I just traveled for a month and wore a pair of DBs the whole time and loved them, but they didn't get wet and wouldn't've been good if they did. Indys are going to be heavy. I would try to find something lighter. Maybe Wolverine 1000 Mile? I don't think those have the steel shank that the Indys have, but somebody can correct me if I'm wrong. Maybe give these a look... http://www.zappos.com/john-varvatos-hipster-chukka-black-calfskin .