or Connect

Posts by Two Shoes

What are these?
What r deez?
Wait, when the fuk did the bcdr become discontinued?
Is that an option?
UGH
How is the quality/ durability of Surface to Air leather jackets? I purchased an All Saints jacket on deep discount a few months ago and recently tore a huge hole in it while tackling a bush. Examination of the damage made me realize just how poor the quality and durability of the leather is, so I'm looking to step it up. Problem is, I'm pretty rough on my leather, I need something that can withstand things like...tackling bushes. Is S2A decent or do I need to go TOJ calf?
If I'm a 9.5E in Trubalance, what would I be in Barrie? Would a 10D be unreasonable (I'm looking at buying a specific pair in 10D)?
God those DB's with Visvims look awful. In fact, Visvims look awful period. Of course, that's just my opinion.
Of course. But it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make. And the gains that I have made (freedom, sense of self, confidence, unique relationships with non-stupid, non-shallow people, etc) are more than worth the sacrifice. For me. Also, I live in LA where pretty much anything goes. The most unfortunate example of what you're talking about in recent memory is the WM3 where three people spent their lives in prison because of how they looked and dressed.Again, of course. That's...
I wore a vintage marching band uniform to my friend's wedding once. But yes, head-to-toe RO would be stupid, not because it's different, but because it's not fun.Edit- Kunk gets a pass.