or Connect

Posts by Two Shoes

Maybe you should ask again.
Any Americans ever order from the Porter UK site? There's an item that is out of stock on the US site but in stock on the UK site that I am considering ordering and having shipped to LA. I would imagine you get hit with VAT (until removed) and customs. Anybody do this?
Thx VLSI. Damn dat Kimmel sold out errwhere.
Anybody know what this shirt is?
32 waist, length hemmed to 32. Hot soaked, worn twice. Excellent condition, no creases or fades...ready to be broken in and customized by new owner. $150 shipping included CONUS SOLD
33 waist, length hemmed to approx 32.5. Only tried on, never worn outside. Perfect condition. Subtle striped texture on the denim (see pic). Red selvage and pocket detailing. $150 100 shipping included CONUS
32x34 Slight wax coating. Denim is 9.5/10...but the button has been partially separated from the material and will need to be repaired at a small cost by any competent tailor. Priced to sell quickly. $100 80 shipping included CONUS.
Is the red calf still available?
Drew, thanks for your comments. Really, the only bummer I have about the whole thing was my email exchange about sizing. Without dragging things down with the minutiae of the conversation, I will just say that I had some consternation about the discrepancies between my body measurements and the measurements of the jacket I provided. It felt very much like Charly did not have the time to actually deal with tweaking questions, he had to just keep things moving. It felt like...