or Connect

Posts by Two Shoes

+1
Black lamb. Basically a stock 50 with a slight addition of length .5-1" This was my first TOJ and I missed on the measurements a bit so I'm taking the loss and reordering. It's not far off from stock size, though, so it should fit a good number of people well. Taking these photos makes me not want to sell it because it is such a beautiful jacket. Never worn outside, just tried on a few times indoors. shoulders 18.5" chest...
I remember Drew saying a while back that the DR designs are less-than-ideal for wider guys as the extra material in front accentuates the width in the torso, that they look best on skinny guys. So, what styles best flatter a wider guy?
I don't understand the desire for TOJ leather gloves and wallets. Aren't there enough of those things out there to chose from? Let's challenge the man to make something extraordinary. Also, I don't understand the desire for anything shearling at all. Personal preferences and all that but still, that dude who posted the pic of George Lucas wearing that marshmallow jacket wtf.
Maybe you should ask again.
Any Americans ever order from the Porter UK site? There's an item that is out of stock on the US site but in stock on the UK site that I am considering ordering and having shipped to LA. I would imagine you get hit with VAT (until removed) and customs. Anybody do this?
Thx VLSI. Damn dat Kimmel sold out errwhere.
Anybody know what this shirt is?
32 waist, length hemmed to 32. Hot soaked, worn twice. Excellent condition, no creases or fades...ready to be broken in and customized by new owner. $150 shipping included CONUS SOLD