or Connect

Posts by Two Shoes

Why aren't people taking any action other than posting here and complaining? Many of you have powerful credit card companies on your side. Paypal disputes have been suggested but I haven't seen anybody do that. TOJ is engaged in international sales and trade and there are regulatory agencies governing that. Likely, Drew has leveraged your money to finance a larger loan to open his new restaurant and has overextended himself. He can neither pay for production of the...
Sold out online, let me know if you have one. Thanks.
jbravo, first one is rad
looks good Caveat keep
TBS is talking dirty to me... VIPSEXC3
Too bad. I think a "fur" or shearling collar looks pretty great on a DR eg Brad's. I was specifically interested in one on a CWU because I prefer the pockets over the A-2.
Is the A-2 the only jacket that offers an optional shearling collar (either on or off-menu)?
Awesome potsnu. Also, Brad fit is fantastic +1 on paying attention to Attachment thread.
Has anybody stopped by the H Lorenzo tent sale in the past few days? Anything worth looking at?
There is a post right above yours looking for a charcoal MA1 in 48. Does this thread ever work?