or Connect

Posts by Two Shoes

^ Yeah man that's it, thanks. Do you want to add it to the other sizing info in "How to Order?" Edit: Ah, I see, it was just an initial mock-up. I think that guide (or the finished version), along with a video, would shore up most sizing questions.
I hear your frustration Drew. The diagrams you came up with a while back seemed pretty clear to me, though, I just can't find them and I was surprised they weren't on the site. Clearly, the sizing questions are a combination of people needing some hand holding and people just needing to know how to do it. Drew, why don't you just make a video of yourself measuring somebody?
^ Figured. Also, wasn't there a customized Band Collar Double Rider with a different style collar being made for somebody? What's the status of that? I am very interested in that option (if it is an option). And Willy (or whoever takes care of this stuff) can you add the new sizing instructions and diagrams Drew came up with a while back to the Temple of Jawnz site? The only info I can find on the site is how the jackets themselves are...
Out of curiosity, what ever happened to the whole TOJ new name/ logo thing? I know Drew got crazy busy but it also seemed like he wasn't hearing/ seeing anything that clicked. Did it just die?
BTW, I like Tween's fit and I don't know shit about shit but, when I visualize it, it seems to me that Jet's suggestions are right on.
Trashy brings all the girls to the yard But I hear you, thanks for the feedback. And guitar case and Beam is not far off the mark for me. Agree about cheapness of H&M shirt and def need to up shirt game. The thing I really like about that shirt, though, is it is super comfy. It stretches- fitted but doesn't restrict movement, and I move a fucking lot. Would love to hear suggestions for quality versions.By the way, this raises an observation I've had for some time as I've...
I hear that about three times a week. Most lately from some Rasta friends in Jamaica who haven't seen me in a while. And, the other week, as I was walking down Melrose (mistake #1), an open air tourist bus passed and the guide announced, "Look, it's Kid Rock!" and all the foreigners rushed to the side to take my picture. It's just the hat and the hair...Kid Rock is ugly as sin.
Henschel hat Banana Republic V-neck t shirt H&M black long sleeve RRL jeans Trojan condom (no vis) Alden Roy
Two pairs of boots for sale....paypal as gift or add 4% Alden Rough Roy 9D............SOLD Worn approximately 5 times. They are just a smidge too small for me. Includes original box, cloth bag and shoe trees. I wish these fit, I love the rough-out look. Similar to the Buzz Rickson rough-outs from not too long ago. Wolverine 1000 Mile Burton Boot 10D..........purchased from Blackbird for $250, asking $170 shipped CONUS Worn around the house for 30 minutes. I love...
Quote: Originally Posted by impolyt_one I think I will choose designated people in various cities who can work for me by measuring people in person though, if anybody was interested in doing that, or being measured that way. LA, NYC. Might be able to send them some sample books of materials or something like that too. +1 LA