or Connect

Posts by Two Shoes

Start with the kettlebell swing (google it). You can really go far with that one exercise x75 reps x3 times a week. But you have to eat right, too.
I can make you go from geek to freak with this one thing (and the absence of beer and refined carbs and stress). Edit: Oh and yes, it's a recent purchase. The one I had before was rubber and I wore it the f out. Not directly related to fashion but definitely related indirectly, if yaknowhatimean.
notwithit, in my experience with red suede, it usually fades quickly. I think that, combined with the color of the leather (even if it's not truly pink) would make these look kinda tired pretty quickly. If it were me, based just on the colorway I see in the pic, and my knowledge of the shoes in general, I'd say no. But I do like the idea.
Gotcha. In my (limited) experience, I have found that most quality denimz start at around 200, maybe a little less if on sale, so Nudies would qualify as entry-level in that regard. Below that, it seems like the Levis 511 and 514 are the "least expensive" options that are commonly suggested.
I have a pair of Grim Tims and they are currently my favorite jeans. I don't like super tight either, I find these to be perfect. Of course, our bodies are probably different, as well as our definition of "tight" but I imagine if you like 511's, you won't think the Grim Tim is too tight. Hope that helps.
Curious, are Nudies generally not considered to be top quality? I'm new to the denim game but I've got a pair of Nudies that I love (also own SE, Acne, RRL). I guess I just don't understand the intended meaning behind the quote above.
+1 raglan!
Yep, that's it. Would love to see details of the collar. And how do you like it? I assume you altered yours for the same reason I have some aversion to the regular style...because it seems awkward. Do you find your version to be a better fit/ look?
A lot of it is common sense, but you gotta also remember that a lot of us (me included) have never done this before and there are some questions that arise that may have seemingly obvious answers to you that aren't obvious to somebody who has never even handled a tape measure before. I have to say that I have seen many times on this forum somebody post a fit pic of their new TOJ to get feedback that the fit is off, and immediately to B&S it goes. That must be...
^ Thanks notwithit, solid advice. Much appreciated.