or Connect

Posts by Two Shoes

I'm curious as well.
No that I know of. Never had this problem with any other footwear.
I've never owned RO shoes before and I ordered a pair of the Ramones low tops that were on sale recently on MH. They arrived and I have a sizing question- I wear a 10.5- 11 in US and ordered a 44. They are perfect in length but the instep is really tight... the part of the shoe where it laces across the top. I can barely squeeze my foot in and it applies a lot of pressure. Otherwise the size is perfect and I can't imagine going any bigger- then the length would be too long...
This would be a cool thread/ contest to start...
Excellent. Thanks for the heads up.
+1Also, what's the leather jacket?
1. Make more noise. Find out other ways to get a hold of Drew and get his attention. Find out who the investors of his restaurant are and contact them. Call the restaurant. Visit the restaurant. Leave reviews for the restaurant online. Contact local authorities. Pay for Distorbiant to fly there, srsly. There are many other more "creative" ways but I'll leave it at that.2. Yes they will. Card companies vary but most of them will go out of their way to protect you if you...
Nah, shoulders look great, the jacket just needs to settle a bit.
Email the corner if you want to ask them about exchange/ discount. If you need to get it repaired, zippers are pretty routine and most competent tailors can do a good job replacing them, just yelp a good one in your area and ask.
Best to have a look through the WAYWT thread to come up with ideas. A couple prominent users that come to mind who are built and/ or lift are Benesyed and thekunk07 and jet, although you may be in a league of your own.As far as jeans for bigger thighs, check out jeans that are carrot cut or that have a high rise or slight drop crotch. The store Self Edge carries high-end denim and provides measurements. And check out the leather jacket thread for ideas, sounds like you're...