or Connect

Posts by Two Shoes

How are Dsquared2 leather jackets quality-wise?
PRICE DROP! POST O'ALLS ENGINEER JACKET Black, large p2p- 22.5 inches shoulders- raglan front length (measured from top button down)- 25.5 inches I am a 41-42" chest and this fits with enough room to layer a sweater and scarf under it. I imagine it would be very warm with those underneath, or a Fall jacket on its own. Heavy-duty cotton. Almost has a cordura texture and toughness to it, and almost has a hint of wax on the fabric, too. I bought this from another member...
STUSSY MA1 BOMBER p2p- 23.5 inches shoulders (measured straight across)- 20 inches front length (measured from top of zipper down)- 25.5 inches This would either fit oversized (a nice fit for this bomber) on a 40" chest or fit more traditionally on a 43" chest. Construction is sturdy and it has a good amount of padding for warmth without being bulky or puffy. Color of the lining looks a little washed out in pictures....it's a rich orange IRL. Please don't hesitate to...
I'd say goat. As I understand it, it's a good medium between lamb and calf. I had- and sold, because of fit issues- a lamb TOJ and while the lamb is buttery soft and beautiful, I did feel that my usual rambunctiousness would eventually tear it. If I were to reorder, I would get goat, just for the bit of extra robustness without the added structure of calf.
Lifestyle pic of H&M, Zanerobe and Nike. And by "Lifestyle" I mean stuck in a La Quinta Inn in Iowa, LA with an inspiring view of the interstate. But I did shoot an alligator in the head today.
Yes. Wouldn't you agree? As for the boots, I like them but don't dig the laces in the back seems gimmicky.
Nice to see something different (and well done)
You're that guy a lot
I've had two Allsaints leathers fall apart (holes, ripped seams) in less than 30 wears. The leather is dry and thin and it cracks and tears. Edit: xtra letters
NYI first fit of yours I've really liked. Nice.