or Connect

Posts by Two Shoes

Nah it looks fine, just a matter of preference. I think it looks good with another long sleeve layered underneath.It would be nice if the first post were updated to include all info and photos of available styles/ options as they get announced (until the website is up). It's a pain to to comb through the entire thread to figure out what's available.
[[SPOILER]] This should be stickied. And editable as new avenues of recourse come up. It would be helpful to organize all of these suggestions for people who may not check this thread often and for users who may not have ever encountered a problem like this and don't know what to do or aren't aware of their options (probably a large portion of the affected population).
I also DO feel that there is a lot of goodwill here that Drew squandered (or there was, at one point). I don't have any stake in this (I owned a TOJ once and sold it- it was a great jacket but I outgrew the style) but I feel like a lot of people here would have been pretty understanding if Drew had just communicated. If he had come into the thread and given a detailed account of what happened and where things were and how he planned to make things right, I think a lot of...
Is there any proof that Drew left Libertine? I remember one of the partners coming into the thread and saying that he had left and pleading with people to stop slamming them but that also seems like a convenient way of getting everybody off their backs if, in fact, Drew just took a role as a silent partner. Leaving a business is not often a simple matter (requires legal filings, restructuring, calculating and redistributing shares and ownership, payouts, etc) and it could...
Awesome bag @nicelynice you should be stoked on that one.
Yeah, digging those last two Benes, especially the silhouette of the second one, I think the crease in the pants is great.
He is the editor-in-chief of the South Korean arm of an internationally-known and respected news company. And, as @iamacyborg pointed out, his company has a code of ethics to maintain. If he values his job and wants to keep it, he should be concerned about the the company he keeps and the people he associates with. Bringing to light his friendship with a criminal puts his job and reputation in jeopardy. He'd be motivated to resolve it if he's pressured.Edit: Removed the...
I've said it before- there are options. You may feel powerless but it's partially because everybody is so diffused (as somebody else pointed out) and, frankly, because most people are not comfortable using their own power or even aware of it. You can contact your bank. You can contact your credit card company. You can contact paypal. You can contact local government and authorities (has anybody even tried to contact the police in Seoul?). You can contact the media. You...
Also, this guy @closer21 is the Editor in Chief of the Huffington Post in Korea and appears to be friends with Drew and Drew's gf.
I say post it. I'm curious. If Drew refuses to communicate through official channels then I say it's fair game to try to get a hold of him and put pressure on him by any legal means.