Posts by Two Shoes

@dieworkwear I snapped a few photos to show you how it looks when I wear it. As you can see, I keep it fairly close to my body and I wear it more "messenger" style. Another thing to note- It has two leather straps that gather the fabric on the strap ends of the bag. You'll notice that I undid the one that goes over my shoulder so that it broadens the strap of the bag. It makes it more comfortable to wear and it also improves the look and the way it hangs, IMHO. I also...
Awesome, thank you, I will keep my eye out. Much appreciated!
@dieworkwear I have one of those Kapital bags (green one- I bought it at the Kapital store in Tokyo) and I love it. It is my everyday bag and I have traveled with it all over the world. I bought one of these inserts and it is perfect for my Leica M9 and a couple lenses (and it helps give a little structure to the bag)... https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009GA6CAW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Other than that, I carry a couple journals, sunglasses, and ...
@thekunk07 (or anybody else) Do you know where I might be able to keep my eye out for this jacket in a Large? I would love to get my hands on one but I don't see any pop up anywhere (in any size). Any help is greatly appreciated.
For what it's worth, here is my short list of stockists that seem to (usually) carry a decent selection of Kapital. Would love to hear other good resources if there are any obvious ones I'm missing....
@aeglus what are those pony hair sneaks? They Look great.
Double post
My understanding is that back pockets like that on parkas are legacy features that serve(d) a couple purposes. They are a pouch for carrying squirrels, rabbits and small game when hunting. And they are potentially useful for storage (for whatever) when you need to spend time lying on your stomach, as you might when hunting. Sometimes, jackets for climbers have pockets on the back so that they don't interfere with the climber's movements against a wall.EDIT: I will say...
I'm a bit new to RO footwear. I have a pair of Ramones lows that I've owned for about 6 months and worn maybe 30 times. They are broken in and comfortable but I've never worn them multiple days in a row. I'm taking a trip to Japan for 10 days, quite a bit of walking around, will be on my feet a lot. I'm curious what peoples' thoughts are about spending all day in Ramones, traveling around, for 10 days?
Junya vest on Porter... M and L still available http://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens/junya_watanabe/patchwork-cotton-and-linen-blend-waistcoat/647024?ppv=2