or Connect

Posts by Two Shoes

What I've learned from nearly five years of lurking on this site is that a lot of the regular/ more vocal posters don't know how to put a good outfit together, regardless of the style, and that they are simply here (and posting) because it is a home for their internet social lives. There are some good groupthink takeaways for newbies like "the t shirt should be a couple inches longer" and, clearly, there are some fantastic regular posters who have their shit together but...
The TOJ thread is the most fascinating thread on this forum. Somebody else said it- the pathos is extraordinary. I find it riveting. But I agree, when it derails into cellulite or pasta or whatever, I just want more jacket lunacy. Quick, somebody post about wanting to buy a spot.
[[SPOILER]] I think it's refreshing that you're not trying to post another boring denimz and plain white sneakers fit, as some have offered as advice. You didn't nail it first try but there are plenty of regular posters here who still aren't nailing it.I'd suggest trying some black boots or RO Ramones and swapping out the cardigan for a long collared black shirt or a scarf to give some weight and structure on top. Something like...
https://www.eastdane.com/ci/lp/lp-sale.html
Awesome attitude and congrats on being adventurous and trying things. I've lurked for a long time and seen some amazing transformations.For what it's worth, I feel like the oversized shapeless thing is pretty tricky to pull off. Having a slender body may help but, even then I feel like the margin for error is very slim (no pun).I think a couple things could help balance this out... a wide brimmed hat and bigger/ chunkier shoes. The hat implies structure that is lost in the...
Yes, possible and likely that the spreadsheet has some degree of inaccuracy. Wait are we debating whether or not the delays have even happened now?
It's highly probable that the regular SF posters are the minority of jacket orders but it's not likely that all other orders are being delivered promptly, based on the evidence we have (this forum, reddit, spreadsheet, Drew's lack of transparency, lack of updates or proof of deliveries). And it would be quite strange and illogical that many other orders were being fulfilled but, for some reason, the vocal SF members are in a vortex (most of whom have been active since long...
You're getting your own arguments confused. The speculation about what happened to the money and why he hasn't issued refunds or delivered jackets is one thing and it's interesting to debate but we're talking about what to do next (which is nothing according to you).
Again, illustrating my point that most peoples' default position has been "whelp, there's nothing we can do!" I understand that you think there is nothing more that can be done. I think there is.I have been involved in enough lawsuits to know that all things are always arguable, even when contracts are involved. Private legal avenues are one option. So is contacting US Customs and Border Protection (who oversees import goods). So is contacting Paypal and your credit card...
@Synthese What are you seeing that I am not (or what am I seeing that you are not)?@Abraxis I think the materials are nice but the cut of all of that stuff isn't doing you any favors. In general, I'd say that outfit needs more structure.I like the texture of the shirt but it needs more structure in the shoulders and it looks like it may be too big in general. Some tailoring would help. The way it's falling off the shoulders makes it look frumpy and shapeless, suggesting...