or Connect

Posts by Two Shoes

Double post
My understanding is that back pockets like that on parkas are legacy features that serve(d) a couple purposes. They are a pouch for carrying squirrels, rabbits and small game when hunting. And they are potentially useful for storage (for whatever) when you need to spend time lying on your stomach, as you might when hunting. Sometimes, jackets for climbers have pockets on the back so that they don't interfere with the climber's movements against a wall.EDIT: I will say...
I'm a bit new to RO footwear. I have a pair of Ramones lows that I've owned for about 6 months and worn maybe 30 times. They are broken in and comfortable but I've never worn them multiple days in a row. I'm taking a trip to Japan for 10 days, quite a bit of walking around, will be on my feet a lot. I'm curious what peoples' thoughts are about spending all day in Ramones, traveling around, for 10 days?
Junya vest on Porter... M and L still available http://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens/junya_watanabe/patchwork-cotton-and-linen-blend-waistcoat/647024?ppv=2
That is awesome MOK. My favorite of yours so far, and that's saying a lot. Perfect color palette and the fit of everything is spot on.
Awesome thank you!This is a tremendous review; great insight. Thank you for taking the time, it is sincerely appreciated.
This is really great, do you know if it is available anywhere?
I've been eyeing this. I'm curious what your thoughts are after using it a bit?
Feels like Gr@iled is rapidly declining under its own weight. There is simply too much fluff to browse through anymore. Even with my filters applied, every other item is Supreme, Bape or some other equally-garish hypebeast piece of junk. There are also too many people selling $50 baseball caps. I was looking just now, and there is seriously somebody selling a Uniqlo shirt for $20. How is that possibly worth the effort to even take the photos? Feels like the entire site is...
MOK- that denim fit is great. As much as I love Yohji, I don't think the tucked shirt and pleated pants are as flattering as the more fitted silhouette of the gardening fit.