or Connect

Posts by Two Shoes

Sold out online, let me know if you have one. Thanks.
jbravo, first one is rad
looks good Caveat keep
TBS is talking dirty to me... VIPSEXC3
Too bad. I think a "fur" or shearling collar looks pretty great on a DR eg Brad's. I was specifically interested in one on a CWU because I prefer the pockets over the A-2.
Is the A-2 the only jacket that offers an optional shearling collar (either on or off-menu)?
Awesome potsnu. Also, Brad fit is fantastic +1 on paying attention to Attachment thread.
Has anybody stopped by the H Lorenzo tent sale in the past few days? Anything worth looking at?
There is a post right above yours looking for a charcoal MA1 in 48. Does this thread ever work?
It's true that DR style jackets tend to accentuate the width of the torso to some degree. It's because there is a ton of extra material in the front so when worn open, especially, it makes the jacket look that much wider, as if to accommodate a wider torso.Motos are tricky because, yes, they can be better suited for "stocky" builds but they can also work against them if not configured right; band collars and cropped jackets are not good for stocky people. Go with a collar...