New Posts  All Forums:

Posts by Madlib

Thanks. They say 'loake shoemakers' in large bold writing on the soles. What are they?
Can anybody tell me what size these Loake shoes are, they have and 8 and then a 1 or i by it?
Hello I stupidly ironed out pleats from a 100% virgin wool prada suit that purchased recently. After reading up on caring for wool properly, I realize that i made a huge mistake even ironing my suit. I will have to see the full damage of that tomorrow, when there is some daylight. Anyway. The trousers look terrible without the pleats and so I want them back. Is there a way that I can do this without any special equipment?
. Ideally to store shoes, notepad, any other small bits that people typically carry . Filson, Red Wing and Mulberry are some of my favourite styles Where can I get something like this in the UK? I don't mind about brand. If there is a seller on ebay that does high quality, then that's fine.
Do you have a pit to pit measurement?
New Posts  All Forums: