or Connect

Posts by Cravate_Noire

Thanks, I posted it earlier directly in the thread, here is a link of a shot someone took then; doesn't give you that much though:http://suitology.wordpress.com/2013/03/16/answers/
There were quite a few 'sex is not gender and I'll show you' people around, but I only checked on the safe bets, if you know what I mean.I might check if there is some material on my usb stick that will not lead to foo drawing red circles in the crotch area.
Within its context it's good. Surprisingly good, actually.
This weeks job: Sample Cedre Sandaraque, Parfumerie Generale vs Wazamba, Parfum d'Empire to see if I have to the one, the other or both.
Some details from last time... And yes, I wore a pochette in my overcoat's breast pocket this time.
So I had to go to London Fashion Week for that uni project and just found this one in one of the image folders; photogrpahed totally randomly because it was suprising to see a man there who looked not like he totally would not like to be a man.
These fit a US8. I will add measurements tomorrow.
I took a tester of Lutens' Santal Majuscule when restocking on a Tauer scent yesterday. It will be on the list for something new with discreet rose notes.
I am also acclaimed by myself. But seriously, people in the high end and niche fragrance business I do know speak well of him and also of the strategy he applies to market himself; including all exrtaordinary anecdotes linked with that.
I met Roja Dove a few days ago, incredible personality (besides that I personally think that his Diaghilev simply is the best modern fragrance available, though I am not an expert, but he is acclaimed by so many people from the perfumery business as well...). I use Vetiver Extraordinnaire/ F.Malle today btw.