or Connect

Posts by Cravate_Noire

Well, he's always in for a win I saw that Asian guy with the Fred Flintstone dress as LFW too and actually I also took pictures, because it had to do with the uni stuff. I post them at some point.
All I can say that just like clapey I was taught English orally (....) and alcoholically at the same time and that I think that you never stop learning. Subsistence farming over and out.
That looks kind of stupid, like I matched tie and overcoat, but then again that was another day I was going to Fashion Week a few weeks ago for that uni stuff. Bespoke overcoat is great fun from immensly heavy Harrison's camelhair/wool with 'Edwardian' back, I have to take a nice image of that some day.
I posted pics of my friend Antonio quite frequently, but do not remember which ones not. But always good stuff. Italian boring style from the real life. Classic Florentine bespoke. ca.15 year old tweed coat.
Not exactly briefcases, but cases...
Thanks, I posted it earlier directly in the thread, here is a link of a shot someone took then; doesn't give you that much though:http://suitology.wordpress.com/2013/03/16/answers/
There were quite a few 'sex is not gender and I'll show you' people around, but I only checked on the safe bets, if you know what I mean.I might check if there is some material on my usb stick that will not lead to foo drawing red circles in the crotch area.
Within its context it's good. Surprisingly good, actually.
This weeks job: Sample Cedre Sandaraque, Parfumerie Generale vs Wazamba, Parfum d'Empire to see if I have to the one, the other or both.