or Connect

Posts by Cravate_Noire

Im selling a pair of Edward Green Belgravia, their most classical tassel loafer. They were bought in store and are perfect stock, no sale/seconds etc. The marked size is a UK9/US9.5D - they're a narrower width that fits like a UK8/US9. They were worn a few times, but the uppers are in excellent, mint condition (see photos). Im going to ship them with an EG box and shoe cloth (no trees).
Putting these up for a friend of mine. A pair of bespoke tassel loafers by John Lobb Ltd in St James, they are ca.7000€/5000£ (incl. trees). Note that Lobb Ltd only make bespoke shoes, but those are a very classic pair on an elegant last that is not too blobby or pointy in a pretty typical UK11 fit. Burgundy French calf leather with blue leather lining and gold embossed Royal Warrants and hand stitched apron. They fit a UK11/US12, the uppers are in really good/excellent...
I updated the first post:Those are marked a UK8.5/US9 in E (standard) width on the 808 last, however the UK sizing runs a little small like on the 888 last and I would say they are a UK8/US9 rather than UK8.5.
A pair of Edward Green shoes; a classic elegant chiseled oxford/adelaide with suede inlay. The shoes were used maybe 3 or 4 times and the uppers are in practically as new conditions. These images show the actual pair of shoes when new, I will take and add images of the current state tomorrow. Those are marked a UK8.5/US9 in E (standard) width on the 808 last, however the UK sizing runs a little small like on the 888 last and I would say they are a UK8/US9 rather than...
Im looking to move a bunch of stuff I haven't been using much or not at all. All is size small respectively EU46/48. I've taken a few quick shots, quality is not good but you get the idea... The price is meant to be for everything (!) in here as a package.
The most classic double monk from EG, the Westminster on the 888 last. PM me about shipping, I'll ask the agent who does that about the costs. They were used a couple of times only and are in excellent condition. Images show the actual pair; see the last picture for current condition, the uppers look like barely worn. Sale without trees, pictures trees arent EG btw. anyway.
Forum compresses image :/
Roja Dove semi bespoke (5)