or Connect

Posts by Cravate_Noire

Putting these up for a friend of mine. A pair of bespoke tassel loafers by John Lobb Ltd St James, they are ca.7000€ (incl. trees). Note that Lobb Ltd only make bespoke shoes, but those are a very classic pair on an elegant last that is not too blobby or pointy. Burgundy French calf leather with blue leather lining and gold embossed Royal Warrants and hand stitched apron. They fit a UK11/US12, the uppers are in really good/excellent condition (see images) although the...
I updated the first post:Those are marked a UK8.5/US9 in E (standard) width on the 808 last, however the UK sizing runs a little small like on the 888 last and I would say they are a UK8/US9 rather than UK8.5.
A pair of Edward Green shoes; a classic elegant chiseled oxford/adelaide with suede inlay. The shoes were used maybe 3 or 4 times and the uppers are in practically as new conditions. These images show the actual pair of shoes when new, I will take and add images of the current state tomorrow. Those are marked a UK8.5/US9 in E (standard) width on the 808 last, however the UK sizing runs a little small like on the 888 last and I would say they are a UK8/US9 rather than...
Im looking to move a bunch of stuff I haven't been using much or not at all. All is size small respectively EU46/48. I've taken a few quick shots, quality is not good but you get the idea... The price is meant to be for everything (!) in here as a package.
The most classic double monk from EG, the Westminster on the 888 last. PM me about shipping, I'll ask the agent who does that about the costs. They were used a couple of times only and are in excellent condition. Images show the actual pair; see the last picture for current condition, the uppers look like barely worn. Sale without trees, pictures trees arent EG btw. anyway.
Forum compresses image :/
Roja Dove semi bespoke (5)
-