or Connect

Posts by JohnElliottCo

I believe you would want a medium. We offer a 10% discount to first time newsletter subscribers. International shipping is not free.If you do not see the newsletter prompt, clear your web browser history and cookies and re-visit the site.
We recommend dry clean only because we wouldn't want to recommend machine washing, when there are so many variables in the kind of machines different people use, and it could ruin the garments.With that being said, I personally machine wash mine on delicate cycle, cold, with Woolite, and hang dry. Once dry I'll sometimes fluff them in the dryer. I don't necessarily recommend doing this for everyone, but you can try it at your own risk.
The Co-Mix is a jersey that almost has the feel of a knit sweater in it's construction, and is slightly heavier. It will also cost the same as our current basic tee offerings.
They will. The inseam of the shorts are a bit longer that our current offerings as well.
These are coming January 2015, and are custom 4 ply Supima Modal jersey.
There are not any that are particularly thicker than others currently. For SS15, there will be a new fabric called Co-Mix in grey and in white that is a bit thicker.
It is a Mercer Tee in Silk Blend White.
Olive tees have been restocked.
You should reference our measurements compared to your petite standards. A 31 is probably too big, I would suggest a 30 or even a 29.