or Connect

Posts by JohnElliottCo

The raw should stretch a bit. I usually wear them pretty tight to start. Sending you an email as well. Glad you like the hoodie and our apologies on duties!
We will be releasing details later this week. We will have a three item capsule collection exclusive to our site and one retailer. This will include two of our iconic silhouettes in previously unreleased colors, and one new and previously unreleased silhouette in an exclusive color.
There will be new washes in the future. Coast is our current washed jean for the summer.
Details coming next week...
I shot and edited those and they are accurate. Studio lighting will usually give a brighter and more accurate depiction of our goods than cell phone pictures but I think people that own the new Coast will attest to the accuracy of them. We also shot the new pictures right out of the production run - so those are not a sample but are the jeans in our inventory.
The New Coast denim is now in stock. All denim currently available is now the new cut. http://www.johnelliott.co/collections/denim
The Coast is the exact same cut as the Cobalt but the inseam comes in at 33.5" from the wash process.
The GAP x GQ x JE collection drops this Fall worldwide. There will be plenty of press from GQ and GAP in the coming months!
We will not be doing in that in the foreseeable future. If anything we are moving towards slimmer cuts in the coming seasons. There's always the possibility of expanding into various denim cuts but for now we are trying to expand on and perfect the cut we are currently offering.
The size guides are only currently up and accurate for Cobalt, Obsidian, and Graphite.The measurements for Coast will be the same as Cobalt, and Carbon the same and Obsidian.