or Connect

Posts by JohnElliottCo

You would almost definitely want a medium. Please refer to our size charts and keep in mind the Lima's are based on our old SS14 fit, which fit about 1 size bigger than our current Escobar Sweatpants.
The pant is laid flat and it is measured straight across, then doubled. You can figure out how that measurement works for you based on where you wear your pants.
I believe the collection is planned as a worldwide launch.
I personally take the same size as it will stretch, but you will notice it is smaller out the gate. Some people definitely do choose to take a size up.
The cut is the same. They generally run a half size smaller due to the wash process.
Gap and GQ will be revealing the collection soon.
This line is designed by us and produced by the GAP. As part of the GQ Best New Menswear Designer award, all of the brands are taking part in this collaboration. We are excited to share it with you guys, all of our customers, customers of the GAP, and new customers. This is an exclusive, limited collaboration and we are happy with the results.We are not planning any diffusion lines.
I believe he was referring to this: http://www.gq.com/style-list/my-prize-possession-los-angeles-2014/9
Our current tees, especially the Curve-Uneck, were inspired by those. So in a way they already exist. That's not to rule out new tshirt silhouettes in the future, though!
The Blue Teddy is coming, albeit a bit later on. Do not size down on the flannel. You should take the same size, medium.