or Connect

Posts by coop86

Thomas Pink: Pros: Pretty decent feeling fabric Different color combos than most places Slim fit fits nicely - might have to size up 1/2 inch though the "Traveler" shirts are a cheaper but useful as "beater" shirts Cons: Slim fits cost more than normal fit which is stupid All slim fits come with only plastic buttons that crack after a couple pressings Never owned anything Ted Baker...
For those that bulked up - how many sizes did you go up in jacket sizing and did you have to replace your wardrobe multiple times?
Switch to "paperless" and get your monthly bill sent to your email address only. If you have more confidence, set up the "auto bill-pay" function with every company you get a recurring bill from and charge all of them them to one credit card or one checking acct so you only have to make 1 master payment at the end of every month.
I don't think I've ever seen a 1 button suit in any business setting
Buy Ferragamo Parigi loafers instead, they have a much more robust rubber bottom and have equivalent brand recognition if that's what you're looking for. I ruined a pair of Tod's in a month 3 years ago, switched to the Parigis and have had no problems since...
After receiving a Barbour Bedale size 40 in the mail today I tried it on and realized it looked terrible. Way to boxy/sack-like. After looking through the threads on sizing, I may return it and get a 38 and see how that fits. However, after looking all over for a "slim fit" Barbour I ran across this called the Carbon Heritage Bedale: http://www.barbourbymail.co.uk/Barbo...le-Jacket.html From the description it seems exactly what I am looking for, however the website...
Hey everyone, I was wondering if luxury brands like Gucci/Prada etc. make their own accessories like wallets or if they all use some third-party company and just get them branded similarly to how they do with shoes or sunglasses. thanks
That guy's suit looks like crap. I think the suit Matt Bomer wore is much better, anyone know what kind of cut his suit is? http://www.stylecaster.com/news/9325/mens-fashion-week-an-inside-look-from-the-grungy-gentleman#28
Hermes sells the same thing for $345...
Quote: Originally Posted by 2balls Is it proven that beta-alanine is a root cause of acne breakouts? i'm just wondering because I've been using jack3d for the past month and I noticed I've been breaking out as of lately. I never correlated the two. No it is not proven anywhere or even talked about anywhere online really. Every supp I've used with BA has caused it though and the two without BA (No-Xplode and SuperPump250) didn't. Anyway I...