or Connect

Posts by coop86

Quote: Originally Posted by HgaleK I've got full faith, but I'm short on the comprehension at the moment. The phrase re-frames the relationship to a point where either she suddenly recognizes you as a man and potential hook-up etc, or she stops talking to you completely and you know she was just using you as "a shoulder to cry on"... Either answer is better than not knowing and staying in the limbo of "girl I'm attracted to but don't want...
It would be interesting how well the 3D body scan from Alton Lane translates to the people making the suits in Thailand... Will a $500 suit actually incorporate 300 different measurements?
I'm probably going to get a bunch of crap for this based on the hot sause thread but... I agree, I have never understood why some people dump, not drizzle, Tabasco on everything claiming it "enhances" the taste of the food. Might was well eat a bunch of toast soaked in Tabasco at that point. Another is people who order the hottest wings and completely cover them in blue cheese/ranch dressing...
What is the general consensus on if/when one grows beyond the age of wearing a rugby styled shirt? Obviously the RL Rugby brand is aimed at college kids... What do you all think?
For tennis try a wrist band or an arm band instead. For working out use a towel provided by your gym, or buy your own...
I have a Benjamin Lucente and it fits me pretty well, but the RLBL fits even better. RLBL is a bit of a tighter fit which sounds better for you, if the RLBL fits well OTR.
You must have gotten those shirts pretty cheap considering it's only like $20 a shirt to have the sides taken in and the sleeves shortened. I would recommend doing that for all of them and spend the remaining money you allotted on 3 or 4 very high quality "sport" shirts.
Quote: Originally Posted by mm84321 I got my first credit card 2 years ago when I was 18. I didn't have any credit, and I didn't need a cosigner. I just went to my bank and asked what was available for someone in my situation. They issued me a specific card for college students. I started with a $600 dollar limit, which they have now raised to $1000. I've made all my payments in full and on time each month, so I have a very good credit score. I got an...
Check these two out from RL Home for $100 each http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/i...entPage=family http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/i...entPage=family
Thomas Pink: Pros: Pretty decent feeling fabric Different color combos than most places Slim fit fits nicely - might have to size up 1/2 inch though the "Traveler" shirts are a cheaper but useful as "beater" shirts Cons: Slim fits cost more than normal fit which is stupid All slim fits come with only plastic buttons that crack after a couple pressings Never owned anything Ted Baker...