or Connect

Posts by coop86

It would be interesting how well the 3D body scan from Alton Lane translates to the people making the suits in Thailand... Will a $500 suit actually incorporate 300 different measurements?
I'm probably going to get a bunch of crap for this based on the hot sause thread but... I agree, I have never understood why some people dump, not drizzle, Tabasco on everything claiming it "enhances" the taste of the food. Might was well eat a bunch of toast soaked in Tabasco at that point. Another is people who order the hottest wings and completely cover them in blue cheese/ranch dressing...
What is the general consensus on if/when one grows beyond the age of wearing a rugby styled shirt? Obviously the RL Rugby brand is aimed at college kids... What do you all think?
For tennis try a wrist band or an arm band instead. For working out use a towel provided by your gym, or buy your own...
I have a Benjamin Lucente and it fits me pretty well, but the RLBL fits even better. RLBL is a bit of a tighter fit which sounds better for you, if the RLBL fits well OTR.
You must have gotten those shirts pretty cheap considering it's only like $20 a shirt to have the sides taken in and the sleeves shortened. I would recommend doing that for all of them and spend the remaining money you allotted on 3 or 4 very high quality "sport" shirts.
Quote: Originally Posted by mm84321 I got my first credit card 2 years ago when I was 18. I didn't have any credit, and I didn't need a cosigner. I just went to my bank and asked what was available for someone in my situation. They issued me a specific card for college students. I started with a $600 dollar limit, which they have now raised to $1000. I've made all my payments in full and on time each month, so I have a very good credit score. I got an...
Check these two out from RL Home for $100 each http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/i...entPage=family http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/i...entPage=family
Thomas Pink: Pros: Pretty decent feeling fabric Different color combos than most places Slim fit fits nicely - might have to size up 1/2 inch though the "Traveler" shirts are a cheaper but useful as "beater" shirts Cons: Slim fits cost more than normal fit which is stupid All slim fits come with only plastic buttons that crack after a couple pressings Never owned anything Ted Baker...
For those that bulked up - how many sizes did you go up in jacket sizing and did you have to replace your wardrobe multiple times?