or Connect

Posts by coop86

Quote: Originally Posted by westinghouse Or people who put them in the back of their BMW's for a weekend trip like me... +1 Leather duffel for the car, rolling luggage for the plane...
Quote: Originally Posted by KPO89 I have seen certain companies that offer app development but I am not sure how comprehensive this would be. There has to be a forum or place where you can higher independent programmers to build programs. Just make sure you have a good non-compete agreement that they sign so they don't just clone your app after you pay them money to create it.
I agree, also low calves increase the chances of cankles if they put any weight on...
Wear a fresh undershirt each time and Febreeze pants before getting in the shower after the gym, hang, and Febreeze again right before leaving for the gym again...
It does seem like a better place to put money than a savings account, but I'm pretty sure you're in for some trouble if the Fed raises rates. I'm surprised some investment bank isn't buying these up by the 1,000s and trying to sell them like MBSs.
What do you guys think of the RLBL suits for $1250 on yoox right now... The navy one says its 12% nylon and 2% elastane, is that normal?
I think the trend has been slowly dying for the past 3 years or so. I was at some UVA college bars over the weekend and don't think I even saw one, and UVA used to be the place where guys would wear 2 or 3 polos on top of each other and pop all the collars at once...
I usually don't recommend "natural" remedies, but give witch hazel a try, make sure to get one without alcohol though. Humphreys is the brand I use...
Honestly I think most people just can't justify spending the amount of money required to look good in a suit... First, and some people might disagree, you can't look all that good to a layperson in a suit if you are overweight/obese. That eliminates 60% of America spending real money on clothes right there... Second, if you are in the 40% that would benefit from nice clothing, how many people do you know who would buy say 4 RLBL suits for $6,400 when they can get 4...
If you like Versace then you might want to check out: Etro, Robert Graham, Theory and Tom Ford... All a bit over-priced in SF-opinion due to the higher quality one could have wearing an SF-approved brand at equal price, but if you want a certain look sometimes you have to pay extra...