or Connect

Posts by coop86

Try Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask
I tried it. Didn't do anything out of the ordinary for me but everyone's different... I'm pretty sure it's just a patented variation of creatine.
"You can't get rich working for someone else" just about sums up my opinion on the topic. As far as the debate of rich vs. wealthy, I submit Felix Dennis' wealth chart for discussion: Wealth Measured by Cash-in-hand or Quickly Reliable Assets (net worth) £50,000 - £200,000 The comfortable poor £200,000 - £500,000 The comfortably off £500,000 - £1 million The comfortably wealthy £1 million - £5 million The lesser Rich £5 million - £15 million The comfortably...
Try wine tastings as an alternative to bars/clubs. Also non-profit events.
Not a fan honestly. Sounds very much like a name a nouveau riche person would use as a try-too-hard way to show taste and sophistication they do not possess. Plus everyone is going to ask why you named it that/what it means etc... will get annoying fast...
I just wore an RLBL suit to a wedding on Saturday with side adjusters and I am wishing all my suits where like that...
check Yoox under Moccassins Try something like this maybe: http://www1.yoox.com/item/YOOX/BRUNO.../sr_shoesmen80
Quote: Originally Posted by westinghouse Or people who put them in the back of their BMW's for a weekend trip like me... +1 Leather duffel for the car, rolling luggage for the plane...
Quote: Originally Posted by KPO89 I have seen certain companies that offer app development but I am not sure how comprehensive this would be. There has to be a forum or place where you can higher independent programmers to build programs. Just make sure you have a good non-compete agreement that they sign so they don't just clone your app after you pay them money to create it.
I agree, also low calves increase the chances of cankles if they put any weight on...