or Connect

Posts by coop86

I have a "London Cut" suit from Suit Supply and if you want a very suppressed waist you may want to have the sides taken in even more as I did. It is a great suit for the money though and superior to anything else sub-$800 I've seen. The "Washington Cut" is actually more structured and slimmer and but only comes in peak lapels if that's an issue. The website used to have the drop # for each cut but as of now it looks like they removed that feature.
I wouldn't wear them. Either stick to flip-flops (plenty of luxury pairs if it's your thing) or switch to drivers/moccasins instead. They aren't quite Croc-level of abomination but they are certainly only a tier below them. Also, I'm 25 so take what I say with a grain of salt if you're middle aged, but if you are middle aged, these will certainly confirm it to everyone else when they see you.
Try the method from the link below. If that doesn't work, bring all your shirts to a tailor and instruct him to "take the sides in" which will be between $10-$20 a shirt. Note however that if your shirt's armholes and sleeves are large, you may have to "take the sleeves in" as well or it will look kind of out of proportion. http://www.myspace.com/video/the-shiv/the-shirt-tuck/1313494 P.S. If you are trying to have your shirts look as good as the tucked in shirts from...
Try Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask
I tried it. Didn't do anything out of the ordinary for me but everyone's different... I'm pretty sure it's just a patented variation of creatine.
"You can't get rich working for someone else" just about sums up my opinion on the topic. As far as the debate of rich vs. wealthy, I submit Felix Dennis' wealth chart for discussion: Wealth Measured by Cash-in-hand or Quickly Reliable Assets (net worth) £50,000 - £200,000 The comfortable poor £200,000 - £500,000 The comfortably off £500,000 - £1 million The comfortably wealthy £1 million - £5 million The lesser Rich £5 million - £15 million The comfortably...
Try wine tastings as an alternative to bars/clubs. Also non-profit events.
Not a fan honestly. Sounds very much like a name a nouveau riche person would use as a try-too-hard way to show taste and sophistication they do not possess. Plus everyone is going to ask why you named it that/what it means etc... will get annoying fast...
I just wore an RLBL suit to a wedding on Saturday with side adjusters and I am wishing all my suits where like that...
check Yoox under Moccassins Try something like this maybe: http://www1.yoox.com/item/YOOX/BRUNO.../sr_shoesmen80