or Connect

Posts by coop86

www.fitday.com
I had one for 2 years. Nothing too special. You get a Saks gift card every year equal to $1 per $100 you spend and it has a separate credit limit for Saks store purchases. It did get some double takes from people thinking it was an Amex Centurion on occasion.
I don't think that looks like a basic Caesar honestly. It looks more like what Tom Ford does, really low buzz with his hair pushed forward to try and cover his receding hairline as much as possible without really looking like he's trying to.
I'm actually going to use Leather Honey tomorrow on my mom's 10 year old Natuzzi she's giving me that hasn't ever been cleaned and has been around a dog and cat for 5ish years. I'll let you know how it turns out if you want, or just order a small bottle yourself.
Since you live close to NYC I suggest you go to the Suit Supply store and buy a suit from there. See the website for general knowledge: www.suitsupply.com Suits run from $399-$639. If you are on a really tight budget, I would suggest buying one of the cheaper suits and spending at least $60 on tailoring since you claim to have an awkward body. Make sure to tell them you are in law school and need conservative suits because they do carry a ton of flashier stuff better...
+1 She seems to have pullout out every stupid mind game in the book except the fake pregnancy.
Bill's Khakis M3 fit. I also wear J Crew's normal fit khakis but I believe they have a slimmer fit option as well.
I have a "London Cut" suit from Suit Supply and if you want a very suppressed waist you may want to have the sides taken in even more as I did. It is a great suit for the money though and superior to anything else sub-$800 I've seen. The "Washington Cut" is actually more structured and slimmer and but only comes in peak lapels if that's an issue. The website used to have the drop # for each cut but as of now it looks like they removed that feature.
I wouldn't wear them. Either stick to flip-flops (plenty of luxury pairs if it's your thing) or switch to drivers/moccasins instead. They aren't quite Croc-level of abomination but they are certainly only a tier below them. Also, I'm 25 so take what I say with a grain of salt if you're middle aged, but if you are middle aged, these will certainly confirm it to everyone else when they see you.
Try the method from the link below. If that doesn't work, bring all your shirts to a tailor and instruct him to "take the sides in" which will be between $10-$20 a shirt. Note however that if your shirt's armholes and sleeves are large, you may have to "take the sleeves in" as well or it will look kind of out of proportion. http://www.myspace.com/video/the-shiv/the-shirt-tuck/1313494 P.S. If you are trying to have your shirts look as good as the tucked in shirts from...