or Connect

Posts by Quadcammer

pm sent
yikes dude...seriously?
Disagree, I put AE right on par with Loake 1880s and Cheaney a bit above both (non AE independence)
the welting process is not the only part of shoemaking, which I'm sure you acknowledge
Porsche and Kia also use the same processes and the same types of machinery. That doesn't mean the quality is the same.C&J uses finer materials, has finer stitching, better quality control, more accurate clickers, etc.of course the GY welting is the same, but the way in which it is done is simply better at C&J.Now mind you, its not a dramatic difference like comparing a glued Aldo POS with edward greens, but there is a difference.
well, if you want to go there, then you can say that the finishing on cole haans is almost as good as loake, and then you end up spiraling down.C&J offers a premium product at a premium price. Loakes are a solid, robust entry level GY welted shoe. Just like AE, they last a long time, look good, and wear well, but the fine detailing is lacking, as is commensurate with the price.
ehhh, i'm not so sure about that.
ugh, this is really starting to get old. If you want a shirt that is literally skin tight, go buy some h&m shit, shop in the boys section, or get the bloody thing made to measure. These are business shirts and RTW at that. If you are stupid skinny and you want this skin tight bullshit, you need to tailor your shirts and quit whining.
I was gonna say, 325 eu would be very cheap for C&Js.
not accurate. CT sells lower end lines that are made in india and while still GY welted, the quality of the materials and construction is lower.The luxury line are made in england loake 1880 level.http://www.ctshirts.com/men%27s-shoes/Cedar-luxury-calf-semi--brogue-shoes?q=usgob||MC023BRN|||||||||||||