or Connect

Posts by Quadcammer

only the luxury suits are half canvas at this point. black label used to be but no longer.The standard lines are fused. Don't be confused by the "floating canvas chestpiece" line...they are fused.
that jacket caused permanent damage to my eyes. You can expect to hear from my attorney.
Eh, its not perfect, but I would at least experiment with changing buttons. Navy blazers are tough with jeans also. Id say with some nice horn buttons, it would go well with chinos and a gingham/checked shirt.
angle it.If you have essentially no break, the trouser will just float over the shoe and may look a bit odd.Angling the hemline allows the trouser to sit cleanly over the shoe while not breaking much in the front.
I feel the market for cheap, fast-fashion style suits (insanely tight, short jacket, tiny lapels, etc) is growing as younger people think they look sharp and dressed up in them. Essentially club/going out gear.This does not translate to bespoke or mtm tailors for the most part.
navy flannel trousers, brown herringbone SC, white check shirt, oxford semibrogues.
navy flannel trousers, brown herringbone SC, white check shirt, oxford semibrogues.
the vest may not be terrible in different pairings. With that tie though, just terrible.
i use a Edwin Jagger DE89 with Derby extra blades. Probably twice a week I'll use a parker shavette. AOS brush and Tabac soap
can't stop laughing. that picture is so horrible. its hilarious.