or Connect

Posts by Quadcammer

that is all well and good, but doesn't change the fact that those shoes, in that picture, look freaking terrible.
You sir are absolutely ridiculous. They went above and beyond, and you shit all over it like, well, a wanker.Chris, who I've dealt with before, was patient and helpful.Did you want a free handjob as well?jesus.
that whole situation is a bloody disaster. shoes look terrible and those pants...yowzer
really dude?just have the bloody thing shortened or buy a tie in a shorter length. that looks terrible along with his LV briefcase.
no worries dude, i can imagine your disappointment. some people flex the shoes to illustrate how the shoe looks while walking.good luck in the resolution.
how the hell should I know what you're doing when taking the pic?
love the snark, but this is really very simple: formal: navy or charcoal suits: solids first, then stripes...leave out the POW and glenplaid white or blue shirts: solids first, stripes later. contrast collars...fuck no, you're not gordon gekko ties: muted, navys, burgundy, dark green, grey, etc shoes: dark brown and black if you must. possibly walnut on a saturday when you're dragging your ass to work: Nightlife: Pajamas...you think you're going out? ...
the 1st and third pics don't look very good. Are you flexing the boot in the first pic?
i'll check tonight
wow