or Connect

Posts by Quadcammer

pill..not that I've seen (unlike the pima cottons, which do pill a little). The only noticeable stretching I've seen has been on the sleeve cuff. They can tend to stretch, especially if you push up your sleeves to 3/4 length like I occasionally do.
You know what I mean. Obviously a $300 T&A custom shirt would be a lot harder to treat as a throwaway than a $45 CT. So, instead of spending more for the nicer shirt, I accept the lower quality due to teh nature of the use of the product.
both about the same, both made in china. I have sweaters from both in the same size. Fit on the jcrew is a bit roomier and longer, so depends on what you like. quality is mid level for both. They aren't cucinelli, but they last well and look good.
seriously, it starts to get a little obsessive.I buy far cheaper shirts (CT) than I could afford and treat them as disposable. If they last a year or 2, I've more than gotten my use out of their $45 and replace them as necessary.
Buy one mens wearhouse, get 6 free?
if thats you in your avatar, you are doing this look very very badly.bottom line, no, do not do this.
Interesting. Certainly doesn't appear that way in this pic, but I'll take your word:
no, from my experience only bologna or blake shoes have visible stitches on the insole.
for reference, here is a shot of my hallams. If this isn't a leatherboard insole, I don't know what is:
gotta be honest, it sure looks like they do to me. will snap a picture later.disappointing because lower end brands use full leather insoles. It really is sort of the foundation of a GY shoe.