or Connect

Posts by Quadcammer

slap some cream polish on there an it'll be fine.
what specifically about the trousers concerns you?
honestly, with the quality and service of kent wang, I don't see the need to pay more for a suit at this point. impressive.
Charles Tyrwhitt, Black Label and the Luxury line B&M stores: Online and in several us cities...unsure of selection in B&M Online shopping: worldwide Main SF thread: dozens, most focused on shirts Style: CBD primarily, with some sharkskin, DB, and GP/Houndstooth thrown in. Slim and regular fits Construction: half canvass
yellow/brown is hideous to the max. Navy and maroon are your best choices.
I agree with the above. You can wear shorts and be well dressed, as it fits the occasion. As noted, slim fitting, 1 to 2 inch above the knee, no accoutrements. I like a reddish chino short with a lightweight chambray shirt and driving mocs.
wanted to update this thread after a bit of use. Very pleased with the brushes. They are smaller so they fit nicely into the palm of your hand. I still use my AE and kiwi brushes as well, but these are nice go tos, especially in tight areas. Also, after opening the mid brown polish, I found that some of the polish had melted or evaporated. I dropped a note to herring and they responded quickly to let me know they would be sending a new tin at no charge. This folks,...
charles tyrwhitt. 3 different fits and nice non-iron twill material.
not a fan of that look if im honest
the ones you picked are all terrible. start again