or Connect

Posts by ElementHU

I'll do a quick spam for Nick as these just arrived. I'm quite happy to be joining the Wigmore club as I've admired everyone else's for quite some time. Always excellent service and impeccable finishing.
Outstanding addition to your growing collection, Dan! I'll be seeing Phillip Carr at LeatherSoul BH this weekend so I'm in danger of doing more damage to my finances.
Outstanding pick up Steven!
I'm open to suggestions on the last....I just really like the make-up of the boot and wanted to throw this suggestion out there along with the others.
Here's a makeup I saw on eBay that really intrigued me. This is on the K-last with the upper section in bordeaux calf and the toe cap and heel section made in red cognac calf. I even wonder how Oxblood would look in the bordeaux calf's stead. Heck, I'd be open to doing the whole boot in either bordeaux, red cognac or oxblood. Any interest?
The idea of a "well-worn shooz thread" would make for an interesting counterpoint to the recent purchases thread.
Lookin' forward to the fit pics!
Thanks G. I really like your glen plaid Corneliani trousers and I'm always a sucker for Persol. Cheers!
Took a quick jaunt up to LA to check out Epaulet's SM location. Very happy to have them here in So Cal...my first chance to handle and try on some Carminas and Vass in person. Definitely makes me feel better about my sizing choice for the group MTO we did on the Skoak shell jumper boot and those Vass....excellent quality and finishing. Looks like they'll only be carrying F last, but it looked quite nice next to my St. Crispin's I was wearing. So I picked up the Navy...
Just got a chance to stop by Epaulet SM today. Being new to Epaulet sizing, it was a great opportunity to see if I could make the Walt fit work and quite happy to be able to just size up instead of needing a Rudy. Great pleasure to meet Adele as she was a great help. Also a great opportunity to see some Carminas and Vass up close and personal. Will definitely have to get in on some Vass now that I know I fit nicely TTS in the F last. Great shop....excellent location. ...