or Connect

Posts by ElementHU

Thanks for the response...I figured it was a long shot.
Any 9.5UK Willoughby available in the grey?
Whichever of you guys double kopped the Jermyn III in black suede and parisian brown misty at SCP for the pre-sale.....well played. I should have picked one of them up while I was in there nabbing the St. Crepin 2012 last week, but I went back today and found out they were gone.
Yeah in hindsight I probably should have loaded up on more RLPL for the heck of it, but I wasn't really prepared when it happened. I was actually in the process of making a purchase with the previous discount code when literally all the new sale for RLBL/RLPL lit up with 40% so I put an item in my cart and lo and behold...40+40. Timing is everything.
One was the pindot and the other was the charcoal plaid. I had a chance to feel the charcoal plaid at the RL store before mine arrived so I wasn't that surprised when I didn't like the feel of it. Beyond that, it just didn't seem to have the same drape/fit I've had in the past with Anthony.
My main complaint in quality were the sport and dress shirts, but was definitely not impressed with the Anthony Linen sport coat or the 2 Anthony suits I ordered. It didn't help that one showed up from a store folded and boxed vs. on a hangar in a garment bag. That said, the material on both Anthony suits were just meh for me and didn't feel worth even the steep discount at around 64% off. I did keep an RLBL Nigel trouser which at 180 was too good to return.
I received and sent back the majority of items that I took advantage of during their 40 + 40 glitch that occurred serendeipitously while I was online after midnight on 5/27 when they switched promos to the 40% sale. While I've bought a lot of RLBL over the years, I'm thinking this change to merge RLBL and RLPL might not be a bad thing. The suits, sport shirts, etc. I returned were all RLBL because the quality was just lacking this time around for me. That said, the RLPL...
To me BL and PL are such different brands with very different fits and audiences, though I buy from both. I'm interested to see if some PL cuts trend slimmer and where the price point lands. The dichotomy in pricing between PRL and PL is a pretty big gap today.
Outstanding!
Ohhhh....that JLC!!!