or Connect

Posts by ElementHU

Ohhhh....that JLC!!!
If you want to put in a little effort, you can call around to the flagship and RRL stores for whichever items you're watching since they have the 40% off marked sale prices which are often lower than advertised online.. I've gotten some nice RRL, RLBL AND RLPL pieces for a total of 75% off when all said and done when phone ordering around. Stock is limited and the shipping charge is $15 flat, but well worth it in the end for me. Gotta call early when they open, though,...
+3My SA at South Coast hits me up with every little detail and has always gone above and beyond to source for me even if the sale item is out of my size locally.
I actually almost picked those, but my girl liked the teardrop aviators better on my face.
I missed out a couple seasons back on the Fidel in Loden burnished calf...double kopping was my way of over-compensating.But hey, if you wanna trade off the dubDecokop for the dubFidelkop....
Haven't contributed much lately, but here are some highlights of the last couple of weeks. First up, the GMTO Carmina Cognac Shell Jumpers. And taking advantage of the deep discount RL sale, couldn't pass up the Fidel hiking boots in calf and loden suede. Probably not to a lot of SF members' tastes nor are they practical for someone who lives in So Cal, but now I have more incentive to get to Park City and to the Alps this year. Unfortunately I lost daylight just...
Dan, thanks for the recommendation. I do have the dark brown #05 of the Saphir Cordovan shoe cream, but I don't want accidentally darken them so I guess I'll have to place an order with Kirby. How did your Jumpers turn out?
Well done sir....as always.
I put my shell Jumpers to their paces right away and have been wearing them quite a bit since they arrived. The great...the color was stunning and the shell gave that dark cognac the kind of glow you look for. The Oscar last is just perfect for a boot...very comfortable and roomy while maintaining a very sleek shape. They've broken in quite nicely and I'm quite happy with them overall. It's just a great value for the price paid on a shell boot. The not so...
Congrats...those look stunning! I can't wait to get mine as well...trying to be patient.