or Connect

Posts by SimonC

Quote: Originally Posted by RJman AMAZING Henry Poole mink-lined DB overcoatwith astrakhan collar! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT Why oh why couldn't that be my size.
Just to note that I viewed some more of the Cheaney Imperial models in Harrods this afternoon. I was really impressed, even having them sat alongside Lobbs and EGs (note - I'm not saying they were better, simply that they didn't disgrace themselves). The overall make is really nice, and some of the leather finishes are great - I didn't like the bronzey brown much, but they had some sublime 'museum'ish finish dark olive green loafers with what looked damned like a...
Photos to follow, but two pairs of John Lobb - City II captoe Oxford and Seymour semi-brogue Oxford. Both black calf and roughly my size. Price was a bit steep as this was a 'good' shop, but I'm still happy.
Another one who'll admit to buying too much stuff that's not right (for more than five minutes at least), and for which I suffer buyers' remorse. Plan for 2011 is to make a list of things I want, and stick to it. That said, I don't have remorse over things I purchased before I knew better - I enjoyed wearing it at the time. Probably the most expensive disappointment was a cashmere Comme des Garcons overcoat that I wore twice and re-sold for a small fraction of what I...
Someone kop this SAB weekend bag and briefcase before I have another brandy and do so myself...
Thank you both - I feel a little embarrassed that there's a list on the Lehner website, I didn't find that!
Does anyone know a source for these, preferably in the UK / Europe?
Lots of odd bits and pieces to clear out: Brioni silk and cotton tie, excellent condition. $30 SOLD Akco English-made silk self-tie bow ties, NOS. $15 ea / $25 the pair SOLD Ettinger small card wallet made for the Ritz Club. $10 SOLD Delvaux large bifold wallet, really excellent quality hide and clever construction. $30 SOLD John Lobb dark brown grained leather passport holder in good used condition. $50 SOLD SOLD Dents English-made...
Badass Cleverley lazyman tassel loafers in suede, with trees.
Lots of bits and pieces up for auction, running until next Saturday. Free gift for SF members: Bespoke Turnbull & Asser Velvet jacket Bespoke Donegal Tweed suit Bespoke Birdseye Tweed 3-piece suit Gieves & Hawkes Tweed jacket Hackett Tweed(ish) jacket Chester Barrie Sea Island jacket Bespoke cashmere tweed jacket NWT Ralph Lauren Purple Label Linen jacket Dunhill by Zega Super 130s suit Dege & Skinner bespoke jacket