or Connect

Posts by SimonC

A lovely and absolutely classic pair of G.J. Cleverley black captoe oxfords. These are made for Cleverley by Crockett and Jones to their Handgrade standards. Retail is £375 / $575. This pair is a UK 9E, and in good used condition - they're approaching the need for a re-sole, and there are a few small surface scratches to the heels and one toebox (all pictured). Originally they were sold as subs and are marked as such on the soles. I'm asking $100 posted....
Bump and a price drop..
Beautiful shoes, and seemingly phenomenal value for money.
Quote: Originally Posted by Metlin That's a great jacket! I love the lapel roll on that thing, and the shoulders. The sleeves do seem slightly long, though (either that or your shirt sleeves need shortened). Jacket sleeves are too short - shirt sleeves look about right but he's showing too much cuff.
Brioni Ostrich Loafers
Good BIN on a nice little Brioni card wallet
Good BIN on a pair of classic C&J
Quote: Originally Posted by bengal-stripe I'm London based, so I'm not aware what goes on outside these isles (if things are different.). Dunhill in London (two stores) does not sell shoes, neither are they mentioned on the website. They do have occasional models - they show up in the factory store in Bicester.
Quote: Originally Posted by 951socal Any body notice outrageous goodwill and salvation army prices as of late? It's always been the way around here, though what frustrates me is that the prices in the provincial shops are rising to match the metropolis. Nonetheless, I'll pay what it takes if I find a great item from a great brand. Today's haul: Brooks Brothers makers tie, printed linen vintage for $1.50 (see below) Norwegian-made sweater that...
Flusser raincoat?