Posts by SimonC

Hermes Sac a Despoo from 2002 with dustbag and original purchase reciept, $2000 BIN which seems reasonable: http://cgi.ebay.com/Hermes-Sac-Depec...:B:SHOP:US:101
Bump 04/11 - price drop on Bamford & Sons jacket, added T&A cashmere.
Just a quick and dirty shot of a couple of pairs of shoes I've thrifted recently and posted here - unlined Brooks Brothers for Alden cordovan #8 loafers, and Crockett & Jones for Polo Ralph Lauren loafers:
Quote: Originally Posted by greekgeek $9.00 for new Aldens? Someone got a bargain. Ah, but they got dealt a rough hand in life with feet that size - they're welcome to the occasional lucky break!
Two nice spring jackets and a sweater here: 1. Bamford & Sons heavyweight linen jacket, tagged Small. Made in Italy with some great touches - horn buttons on a snapring attachment so you can switch them out, hand-stitching around the hem of the jacket and cuffs, and great bellows pockets. In excellent condition, only one small pen mark on the right sleeve (pictured). $150 > $140 > $130 shipped Pit to pit 21" Waist 20" Sleeve 25.5" Shoulders 18" Length 30.5"...
- 1978 Douglas Hayward tweed suit with unpadded shoulders - Four Souster & Hicks semi-bespoke suits in immaculate condition - Dege & Skinner bespoke suit - C&J for PRL boat-shoe style loafers - Harvie & Hudson velvet embroidered slippers And best of all - A professional shop steamer
Very low BIN for a nice vintage Dunhill briefcase (note the loose seam to the front compartment). After the event, but someone got a deal on this refurbished Hermes briefcase.
Two pairs of shoes that I don't wear, I'll add a couple more pairs later in the week: 1. Alden 990 plain toe blucher in the classic #8 shell - these have a deserved reputation as a wardrobe staple and perhaps the most popular Alden model. US size 10.5 C/E. These have been topied from new and had steel toe taps installed, though I lost one recently. Because of this they have very little wear on the soles. The uppers are also in good shape, as you'd expect from shell,...
Quote: Originally Posted by Gibonius New 11-M Church's croc loafers $598 BIN or Best Offer. Says new without box and actually looks it, not even a scuff on the soles. Two things to be aware of: - They're a 'Made in Italy' line for Church's and are probably blake stitched. - Only a croc apron, not the whole shoe.
Somewhere in the house is a box of this stuff, including a crocogator travel humidor. Stay tuned for more! 1. New small black calf leather wallet / card case. Card pocket to the rear, flap-over to a deep main pocket, card slot to the front and one more to the inside of the flap. $10 shipped. SOLD 2. Black basketweave textured calf business card holder by Daines & Hathaway - holds 48 cards or 96 back-to-back. $20 shipped 3. New butter-soft calf US /...