or Connect

Posts by SimonC

I found this whilst out today and thought it was too good not to pass on. J Keydge unlined / unstructured 'slack' jacket in navy linen. Flapped patch pockets, 2/3 roll, two functioning cuff buttons. Single vent, two interior pockets. Marked as a Euro 50 / US 40, I had stated it fits true to size but having measured, it probably fits large for the size, but it's designed to be quite slouchy so I can understand why. I'll also caveat that it's a bugger to measure - because...
Unworn Lobb City II for €300
Quote: Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon Some recrafted EGs here. EDWARD GREEN SHOES - CHELSEA - SIZE 10.5 - EXCEL COND For those that haven't spotted it, the Chelsea are an 'F' width, one notch wider than EG's standard.
RLPL cashmere overcoat
Lovely ostrich - too light for me but glwts
RLPL suede jacket - looks like moleskin to me, but if it's suede the price is good.
Phenomenal Sulka cashmere coat with mink collar.
Only two things this morning - plain grey v-neck John Smedley merino sweater, and a Mark Cross breast wallet that'll work well for travel (lots of compartments): Oh, plus a Peppa Pig book and a furry snake toy to keep my daughter occupied, and a pair of pink Start Rite t-bar shoes
Interested in the Pickett ostrich depending on colour. Still lusting after your Cleverley croc wallet I missed out on...
I picked these up for a friend with the thought intention of reducing the heel stack. Ladies Lobb double monks in Buffalo Ardilla calf. Made in France, I suspect they're blake construction but they have a full sock so I can't confirm. Complete with Lobb box and yellow shoe bags. The shoes have been worn a couple of times, but are in very good condition. Size is Euro 40.5 which is a US 7. Asking £45 shipped within the UK, international shipping at cost (another £5 or...