or Connect

Posts by SimonC

Quote: Originally Posted by RJman M&W oxbone shaving/grooming set in leather case: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT Claws off, bitches! (please?) Quote: Originally Posted by RJman Hermes spoo a depeches: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT I preferred Sac a Despoo. Good price though Quote: Originally Posted by RJman D&F cufflinks --...
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenStyle I think the exotics were only the display shoes. I found a pair of crocs and they told me the other one was in the U.S on a trunk show They had a pair in lizard that were for sale - I did see the croc but didn't enquire further.
Quote: Originally Posted by mrbig When does the Cleverley sale end? Any particular models to look out for? Having paid a visit this morning: Uncollected bespoke models are £450. They had some exotics (lizard and croc) and nothing seemed to note these were any more expensive. If they have something that fits, these are phenomenal value - top quality fully hand-made shoes, in some cases with trees. Most of the stock is clearly bespoke though...
Good kop, bad kop? Papworth document case for a good BIN (£600 new) but no photos of the actual item?
Low BIN for a pair of suede C&J - they look ready for the bin but if you have a competent cobbler you could probably make them presentable again. Good price for a new Dunhill pochette (a la Permanent Style), if you think you can carry it off.
Reasonable BIN for a Brioni cashmere sleeveless sweater, just note the damage.
Quote: Originally Posted by kungapa Someone should get them. They look to be in great condition, and the price is amazing. Kopped. I'll offer them back on here if the fit doesn't work.
Quote: Originally Posted by benjamin831 Does anyone know when we will be able to contact them regarding the inventory they have in the Factory Sale Shop? And will this be a similar arrangement to Lobb - ~25% off retail except for a couple of weeks of the year when they clear remaining stock out at deep discount?
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenStyle The SA bought out a pair of those Tom Ford Brown Croc shoes which were doing the rounds in all of the advertising splurge (guy standing in a puddle). They were ex-display (only pair they had) £6500 down to £1300 size 9. Some guy purchased them instantly. They had a pair of black croc oxfords in the sale when I was there on the 27th, I forget who made them - £4890 ticket price, down to about £700....
Does anyone know if Budd and Cleverley still have sales on? T Fox on London Wall have a sale on now - lots of SF-approved items including suits and sportcoats with spalla camicia, some well-designed Grenson shoes, knit and heavy silk printed ties, cashmere-blend waterproof topcoats etc. All 50% off. Good stock levels when I was in there earlier.