or Connect

Posts by SimonC

Looking forward to looking at the photos. I should never have sold my Wildsmith austerity brogues...
Sold, thank you for looking I have two brand new wallets that I'm not likely to use, so happy to offer them for sale. The first is a dark brown Bill Amberg, brand new but without the packaging. Bifold with eight card slots. Very nice quality wallet, this retailed for about $90. I'm asking $35 posted: The second is a black Launer trifold wallet made from bridle leather. Launer's quality is well reknowned and they hold a Royal Warrant. This is brand new with a dustbag...
PM sent
Interested in the size 15
Price drop and bump
On hold pending funds - thanks for the interest This is simply stunning, and I'd be keeping it for myself if there was enough length in the trousers. My loss is your gain. This came with a number of Savile Row bespoke suits, but those that had the client's name in them have had the tag removed so it'd be a guessing game which tailor it originated from. However, as you'll see from the photos, the quality just speaks for itself - hand-canvassed, hand-stitched...
A few shots of what I've got downstairs - the rest is upstairs and I don't want to disturb the baby. The only problem is I now have to work out where I'm going to store all of this - I was running out of space already! Nicely hand-felled lining... ...and hand-sewn buttonholes... ...and a nice long buttoniere: How's this for a great fabric, but who has the rest of the suit? Lovely hand-sewn buttonholes too! Time for some Italian? With...
It's all about a 38R / 40R - 20-21" P2P, 25" sleeves, 30" BOC length, 30 x 34 pants. There's some variation from that though. I'm a 38L - the structured cut means it's fine around the chest and jacket waist, but the sleeves are a little short, the inseam quite short, and the waist on the trousers too full. Those that have enough to let down on the trousers I'll do so. Those that are too short will end up on the SC. The stuff I left behind was also nuts (albiet in...
Well I'm still hyperventilating. I picked up my daughter this afternoon to look after her whilst my wife went out, and walked home via a few shops. The first half-dozen yielded nothing, and then I popped into one I don't visit very often - partly because nothing is priced, and they assess how wealthy they think you look at the checkout. I once had to pay $25 for three slightly motheaten ties. The first thing I picked up was a bespoke, unlined Italian linen suit with...
Quote: Originally Posted by archetypal_yuppie only? i could be perfectly happy with 3. Seconded - my rotation (all French cuff, no pocket, spread collar) is; White twill Light blue twill Pink twill Bengal stripe