or Connect

Posts by SimonC

Great BIN on a nice, recent Brioni sportcoat - look at the close-up pics, the fabric has a subtle overcheck.
A couple of recent finds: An 18oz hand-woven Harris tweed jacket, OTR, absolutely no shoulder padding but it'll still stand up on its own. I'll add photos later. A pair of Alden for Neiman Marcus 2161 black cordovan captoes. Some wear, but the perfect winter shoe - cordovan, double sole, bombproof construction.
Brioni coat which could end up going for a low price
Quote: Originally Posted by NoVaguy I haven't noticed anything dramatically unusual about sole wear in my Trickers Marlow, which is the only model I have in my rotation. Are yours from the country line? Perhaps that is a lower grade of sole material... No, a couple of pairs of oxfords (Jermyn St collection) and a couple of pairs of loafers (1829 collection)
Bump and a price drop.
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenStyle BRIONI BLACK PYTHON JACKET Warning: 1,387,103 photos. Why do I automatically think of this guy?
A question for fellow Trickers wearers. Subjectively, I'd say my Trickers soles wear faster than other brands (this is over a couple of pairs of Trickers, not just one). Can anyone else corroborate this?
Quote: Originally Posted by jreigen Cool, thanks! Utter bargain for someone, I hesitated too long (not sure if they were too narrow) so congratulations if you nabbed them!
Beautiful Ralph Lauren Purple Label linen jacket. Single breasted, two button with top-quality Mother of Pearl buttons and patch pockets. Very neatly quarter-lined, and made from an fantastic heavyweight (I'd guess 13/14oz) cream linen. Absolutely classic, a wardrobe staple. Marked as a 42R, with measurements as follows: 44" Chest 41" Waist 25.5" Sleeve (finished with buttons, but buttonholes not cut) 31" Long (BoC to hem) 18.5" Shoulders Brand new with tags, retailed...
Brioni trouser suit for the lady in your life - £69.99 BIN (plus free UK shipping).