or Connect

Posts by SimonC

Very low BIN for a nice vintage Dunhill briefcase (note the loose seam to the front compartment). After the event, but someone got a deal on this refurbished Hermes briefcase.
Two pairs of shoes that I don't wear, I'll add a couple more pairs later in the week: 1. Alden 990 plain toe blucher in the classic #8 shell - these have a deserved reputation as a wardrobe staple and perhaps the most popular Alden model. US size 10.5 C/E. These have been topied from new and had steel toe taps installed, though I lost one recently. Because of this they have very little wear on the soles. The uppers are also in good shape, as you'd expect from shell,...
Quote: Originally Posted by Gibonius New 11-M Church's croc loafers $598 BIN or Best Offer. Says new without box and actually looks it, not even a scuff on the soles. Two things to be aware of: - They're a 'Made in Italy' line for Church's and are probably blake stitched. - Only a croc apron, not the whole shoe.
Somewhere in the house is a box of this stuff, including a crocogator travel humidor. Stay tuned for more! 1. New small black calf leather wallet / card case. Card pocket to the rear, flap-over to a deep main pocket, card slot to the front and one more to the inside of the flap. $10 shipped. SOLD 2. Black basketweave textured calf business card holder by Daines & Hathaway - holds 48 cards or 96 back-to-back. $20 shipped 3. New butter-soft calf US /...
CB now sold, so another drop for the Sartoria Parioli suit which is sat in my closet looking lonely...
$200 BIN for a (slightly careworn) Hermes wallet.
Quote: Originally Posted by Nataku Don't feel bad - I've been going for 10 years now and have never seen a Tom Ford either. I saw a TF suit tailored for a well-known celebrity about 18 months ago. They were asking $250 so I passed, but in hindsight I'd have made a chunk flipping it, to one of his groupies if nothing else...
Bump for price drops...
Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy from Shanghai Someone over AAAC said these old JLs were made by C&J. And I can attest, the dovetail and nail pattern are look almost exactly with the ones from C&J (as I used to own a pair like these). No truth in this I'm afraid - JL manufacture in-house.
Bringing this thread back on topic: - Alden for BB half-lined cordovan No.8 penny loafers - Hilditch & Key madder tie - Two NWT Sunspel polo shirts - T&A shirt to flip