or Connect

Posts by SimonC

I'm off to Northampton tomorrow for the first time, so hoping you might post your experiences of the in-town shops by then...
+1 to all the comments above - made by Cheaney, quality isn't bad but they're available (at least the non-cordovan models) for £99 / $150 from the G&H factory outlet.
Doucal's usually shown up at my local TJ Maxx for <$100, and I've not been impressed with the quality at that price. Quote: Originally Posted by clausc Doucal's suede tassel loafers from Yoox ? I do not like normally the tassel loafer, but I might wear a sleeker version than Aldens or AE. I'm frustrated by not winning on ebay recently a pair of Paul Smith Marcello tassel loafer. Are the Doucal's decent quality, brown suede is suitable for...
Quote: Originally Posted by taxgenius69 Should be suitable for disection so we can confirm the amount of handwork. Well Jeffrey / Made by Hand got the last A&S I found...
Well I picked this up at a thrift recently - it's not my size, but I thought someone would benefit from it. Condition-wise it's not perfect as you'll see, but then I hope I've priced it accordingly. I'm not making any money on this (shipping from the UK, the pound has taken a hammering!). Price is $100 shipped The upside; - Handmade Anderson & Sheppard quality - Lovely ~12oz birdeye fabric - Unusual (for A&S) 2/3 roll SB w/ dart and side body, flat front...
Another price drop...
Just a quick trip out at lunchtime; An Austin Reed wool cricket jumper - some holes, but hey that makes it more bohemian: And a nice older New & Lingwood yellow and white stripe chambray shirt - a little small in the collar but I'd never wear this buttoned up with a tie anyway:
Looking forward to looking at the photos. I should never have sold my Wildsmith austerity brogues...
Sold, thank you for looking I have two brand new wallets that I'm not likely to use, so happy to offer them for sale. The first is a dark brown Bill Amberg, brand new but without the packaging. Bifold with eight card slots. Very nice quality wallet, this retailed for about $90. I'm asking $35 posted: The second is a black Launer trifold wallet made from bridle leather. Launer's quality is well reknowned and they hold a Royal Warrant. This is brand new with a dustbag...
PM sent