or Connect

Posts by SimonC

Shameless plug for a couple of my items ending soon: Gieves & Hawkes Donegal tweed 38 Welsh & Jefferies bespoke suit 42 Bernard Weatherill suit 46 RLPL Flannel suit 46
He's also selling a pair of converse - I'd take the risk Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker The description in its entirety... I see a setup for getting Converse shoes, filing a SNAD, and losing. (in a worst case scenario)
L / XL unlined Loro Piana cashmere coat ending soon.
A pair of John Lobb UK9 in what seems to be museum calf - somewhat sparse listing means these may fly under the radar.
Quote: Originally Posted by EBTX66 I have several friends from the UK and what I've noticed with them that they don't have nearly as many suits as I do but the ones they have are all high quality. Then they wear them until they fall apart - at which point they fix them and wear them until the pants look like chaps. After that they wear the jacket as a sportcoat and use the pants to make tea kettle covers. Hmmm, I've just got to this stage...
Non-cordovan Shipton & Heneage jodphur boots for low BIN
Giveaway BIN of £14.99 on a 40 Short Chester Barrie blazer
F R Tripler Gorsart (wore my suit today and got a compliment - amazing soporific grey herringbone from 6ft, with turquoise, red and yellow windowpane overchecks from 2ft) +1 on Chester Barrie; the quality of their full-fat current range is still close to their historic output, but the old stuff is massively underappreciated.
I purchased this recently to see if I could make it work for me, but it's just going to require too much work. It's made by a tailor who I can't seem to find anything more about, but hopefully the photos will demonstrate the quality - everything is handsewn and incredibly neatly so. Button fly, side adjusters on the (cuffed) trousers. Condition is excellent; I can see no wear (stains, pulls, holes etc). Measurements are as follows: 21" pit to pit 19.5" jacket...
Low BIN for a pair of Kilgour black suede loafers - reputedly C&J handgrade.