or Connect

Posts by SimonC

Suit for me - I saw someone wearing a very similar jacket yesterday with dark trousers and although the wearer just about managed to pull it off, my first reaction was 'orphaned suit jacket'. The finish is just too smooth, and there's insufficient contrast to the pattern.
No, it means that Brooks Brothers has co-branded some SAB products; much like they do with Alden shoes.
Nope; Inverallan had one in stock as part of their current eBay clearout; I jumped on it within about 5 minutes of it being listed. It was more than the standard 3a but well below Nexus VII' price.
Photos will follow, but something special just arrived - an Inverallan 3a in cashmere
A fantastic pair of bespoke Corduroy trousers in a dark green colour, made by a tailor in Milan - as you can see from the photos there is a lot of handwork including the buttonholes. They are high-waisted and full cut, measurements as follows: Waist 33" Inseam 35" (more to let down if you lose the cuff) Front rise 12" Back rise 16.5" Width at hem 9" Width at knee 10.5" Width at thigh 14" - Button fly - Double pleats - 1.75" cuff - Change pocket in waist - Two pockets to...
Lovely chunky-knit cashmere jumper by Loro Piana - button fastening to the neck, which then has a ribbed roll collar to match the chunky roll cuffs and hem. Externally-sewn seams to the shoulder. Retail would be upper hundreds / possibly tipping into lower thousands. Excellent condition. Tagged an Italian 48, equivalent to a UK or US 38.
Unworn gloves purchased directly from Madova in Italy; in a light brown 'mocha' colour, size 9. Unlined and handsewn. Price includes worldwide shipping.
I purchased this a few years ago from the T&A winter sale for £175; I don't think I've ever worn it but it no longer has retail tags on it. It is amazing - double width and printed with a different pattern on either side. The fabric has the dusty hand that indicates it may be madder dyed. It has a hand-tied tassel fringe to either end.
I have four pairs of these amazing Venanzi trousers I purchased on closeout; they are all tagged a 32" waist and unhemmed at about 37". They fit high on the waist and are cut very full with double pleats, a single flapped pocket to the seat and side adjusters. Quality is excellent as you would imagine from something with a $850 retail. Colours / fabrics are as follows, all heavyweight: - Rust flannel (brown with a hint of red) [SOLD] - Dark green gaberdine - Dark brown...
Yes, and also a HAF sole and steel taps - should get a lot of wear!