or Connect

Posts by SimonC

I picked this up on a previous trip to Tokyo, and I've just been back and still not used it so it needs to find a new home. This was purchased from Wako in Ginza - one of the oldest and most luxurious department stores, located in Tokyo's upscale shopping district. It is brand new and unused, and comes complete with the dustbag, box, hangtags and care instructions (in Japanese). It is beautifully constructed - lined in tan calfskin, and with cognac-coloured genuine...
Yes, a steel toe tap on my latest order, fitted to a single leather sole. I asked for it and no comment was made, they just put it on (very neatly).
August 1st.Oh, and I agree with the comments about multiple mails but even though I knew exactly what I wanted it still took a few mails.
I had a standing order, and got my invoice just now - so hopefully they are honouring everything in the queue.
PM sent, I'll take it.
In the US, for sure - the result of an ill-judged licensing agreement. But they originally were, and remain, a Savile Row tailor and their bespoke output is up to that standard.
Cheap EG suede monks http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Edward-Green-Brown-Suede-Shoes-Uk-Size-8-/111170393332
6ft 3in and about a 38 chest here - I would agree with others sizing advice and size up unless you like a really trim fit. I'd also go for the 40 on the basis of the sleeve length; it's still a shade short for me (normally a 35-36 sleeve length) but should be good for you at 34.5-35.Will post measurements in a moment.
Purchased brand new from the Carmina retail store in Madrid, but never worn. I don't think these are a stock style, but they are absolutely stunning with the different broguing styles and the unusual cordovan colour. I'm afraid I don't know what last they are on, but they are a UK10.5. They come complete with box. I just want to note that the edge finishing is a little imperfect - in a couple of spots it has gone onto the uppers. New these are 510 Euros / £450 / $675....
I purchased these in the hope they'd fit, but they are too small - they have been worn perhaps half a dozen times, as shown by the pictures of the soles. The uppers have a couple of slightly darker spots on the toebox - these may come out easily but the pricing reflects them. I'm not sure what last they are on, but looking at the Carmina website I'd suggest Rain - it's certainly a squared / chiselled style. They are a UK size 10. They don't come with the box, but will...