or Connect

Posts by SimonC

Yes, a steel toe tap on my latest order, fitted to a single leather sole. I asked for it and no comment was made, they just put it on (very neatly).
August 1st.Oh, and I agree with the comments about multiple mails but even though I knew exactly what I wanted it still took a few mails.
I had a standing order, and got my invoice just now - so hopefully they are honouring everything in the queue.
PM sent, I'll take it.
In the US, for sure - the result of an ill-judged licensing agreement. But they originally were, and remain, a Savile Row tailor and their bespoke output is up to that standard.
Cheap EG suede monks http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Edward-Green-Brown-Suede-Shoes-Uk-Size-8-/111170393332
6ft 3in and about a 38 chest here - I would agree with others sizing advice and size up unless you like a really trim fit. I'd also go for the 40 on the basis of the sleeve length; it's still a shade short for me (normally a 35-36 sleeve length) but should be good for you at 34.5-35.Will post measurements in a moment.
Purchased brand new from the Carmina retail store in Madrid, but never worn. I don't think these are a stock style, but they are absolutely stunning with the different broguing styles and the unusual cordovan colour. I'm afraid I don't know what last they are on, but they are a UK10.5. They come complete with box. I just want to note that the edge finishing is a little imperfect - in a couple of spots it has gone onto the uppers. New these are 510 Euros / £450 / $675....
I purchased these in the hope they'd fit, but they are too small - they have been worn perhaps half a dozen times, as shown by the pictures of the soles. The uppers have a couple of slightly darker spots on the toebox - these may come out easily but the pricing reflects them. I'm not sure what last they are on, but looking at the Carmina website I'd suggest Rain - it's certainly a squared / chiselled style. They are a UK size 10. They don't come with the box, but will...
I have just spoken to Inverallan and prices are ex-VAT so those in the EU will need to add 20% to the prices listed above.