Posts by SimonC

Re-do it with tape; there's nothing you can do that subverts the laws of physics :-)
I've got one of these and it always garners compliments. Great price too!
What did you do with the horse after you'd stolen his blanket? ;-)
Bit dandy for my tastes, and if you are wearing it with tweeds you will need to be very careful to avoid it clashing with the colours or the weave.Oh and hi @@grahamBrowne
I purchased this last year but never wore it. Technically styled insulated Corneliani Collection black mid-length coat in a cotton blend with a removable rabbit fur collar. Tagged as a Euro 48 which is equivalent to a 38, and fits true to size. Chest pit to pit is 21.5", a little less internally since it's padded Length is 34.5" from bottom of collar to hem Asking $100 shipped worldwide from London. Collection also welcomed if you are based here.
Up for sale is a fantastic bespoke sportcoat by Nick Tentis, handmade in Italy using a combination of bespoke craftsmanship and denim styling: - Herringbone denim, with some wear effects on places such as the elbows and edges - Fully canvassed, handmade bespoke with two-hole horn buttons and handsewn buttonholes and buttoniere - Subtly contrasting denim top stitching to the collar and pocket edges Cut is notch lapel single breasted, single-button and double vents, ticket...
I'm in for 2m please
This one?http://www.styleforum.net/t/164750/cool-shoes-paraphernalia-desiderata-part-ii/
Luxire offer Dugdale Town Classics, though not all of the book is on their website. There are some good workhorse navy staples in there including twill, hopsack and Birdseye so have a look on the Dugdale website then drop Luxire a mail.
I am not a tailor, so take this with a pinch of salt: - May be camera angle but with those lapels I would raise the buttoning point to balance the jacket; currently it seems top heavy - You are correct your shoulders slope; your call on whether you want a more structured shoulder to compensate for this - The shoulders are slightly wide, by perhaps half an inch. If you retain the natural shoulder, perhaps tidy this up - There is too much ease in the upper chest, front...