or Connect

Posts by SimonC

Someone kop this Grenfell coat £9.99 BIN. I sold one in worse condition for about £50.
Good BIN for a pair of Shipton & Heneage spectators and slippers.
Rolls Royce decanter previously posted by RJMan, now at a lower price.
£75 BIN for a Benson & Clegg dinner suit - pics look interesting...
£7 BIN for a Smedley jumper
Totally outside my usual acquisitions; I need a new sofa because the cat keeps clawing the current one. I went to the factory store and hiding in the corner was a leather version of what we currently have, with a faulty leg. $2400 down to $160 - yes please! Even the staff couldn't believe the price, but I paid up quickly before they changed their mind...
Quote: Originally Posted by sportin_life How many wears do most of you get from your shirts? I try to keep my costs under $100 each b/c I have issues w/ collar stain and wear usually and end up tossing my shirts after 25-30 wears, which is why I cringe at spending more on them. That seems very low - working on the basis I have 10 shirts and rotate them wearing each one once a fortnight, I'd be throwing my shirts after a year. I seem to get...
The shop at the end of my road has a bunch of these in now-defunct colourways. I picked up the one pictured below, but they had a range of other colours. They're English made from 100% wool. They're a bit scratchy, but soften up in use and are a great way to add some colour to your wardrobe. I'm happy to proxy these for members; covering my costs would make them $20 each shipped worldwide. I'm just trying to get a view on whether there's a market for these - if you're...
I recently brought myself a Gladstone (not the SAB) and find it great - a bit bigger than a briefcase and hence more versatile, and the frame design makes loading and unloading really easy. Mine doesn't have straps; I think they'd drive me a bit nuts. Oh, and the weight doesn't bother me, though someone else picked it up and commented on it...
Cheap Chester Barrie suit; looks relatively recent though caveat emptor on the measurements.