or Connect

Posts by SimonC

Yes, quite a lot. Something like 35EUR for the regular and about 100EUR for the three-piece.
Just give the the counterfactual. I gave my wife some Pantherella pure cashmere socks for Christmas. She wore them in rotation for most of the winter and spring and they are still going strong.I would echo the views of others. Luxire's strength is as a direct-to-consumer brand offering excellent quality at a reasonable price. Selling third party brands adds in a margin requirement, and moves away from the model that has served you well.It also brings you to a challenge...
What's probably not being said here, is I am sure Luxire will alter the sleeves (presumably for a reasonable cost) if you ship the shirts back. So hopefully you're not out $350.
I've used them as well; fast shipping and generally a professional service
I am highly amused given they are my socks....
Nope
Good price for a Caraceni bespoke sportcoar on Savvy Row: http://www.savvyrow.co.uk/products/16-0472-vintage-1989-caraceni-milan-bespoke-fine-check-wool-cashmere-sports-jacket-38-short
So cross with myself. I really, really wanted that. It's been on my watch list for a week and then I missed the end of the auction :-(
Yes please, PM sent!
If it's mill direct pricing I would be in for at least 2.5m. Preference is for keeping the colour the same.