or Connect

Posts by SimonC

+1 on the variability / uncertainty. I know my size in U last and have 6 pairs. I tried on the F last recently and I would have fit probably a size down but even then it just didn't suit my foot morphology as well.
Yes
This may be of some help - it's the reverse of their sample swatches from the store a fortnight ago.As always Rezso will be super-helpful in taking better photos if you ask.Also worth noting I think these are a new stock model as they had them in U and F lasts in multiple colours.And some boots (MTO I think)
I believe they are closed today, and don't open again for business until tomorrow (Saturday 27th). They were still there last week - what number do you have (0207 409 7277?)?
Yes - my Norweger have cut edges which have been stitched together. My Osloer have a raised ridge which has been stitched to keep it that way but is essentially one piece of leather across the toolbox versus three pieces on the Norweger. Both pairs are the stock mods ordered from Vass.
Photos above are in their current state.
Stunning pair of Anthony Cleverley (Cleverley's top-line RTW - £995 from Cleverley / $1700 from A Suitable Wardrobe). This is the Bodie model in museum calf. They are a UK10.5 'E' width; the fit is pretty comparable to something like EG's 888 - slightly longer in the toebox but equally sleek. Purchased from Cleverley here in London, but they've only been worn twice - I've gone a bit wild with shoe purchases this year and these just aren't getting the use. This is the...
Everything was reduced.Some real deals, which I suspect would have gone quickly:- Caruso lightweight jackets (cashmere/silk, linen, Loro Piana silk / wool / linen blend) with a handsewn buttoniere for £150- Tan suede bucks for £50/pair- Cashmere sweaters for £70, sleeveless for £50- Pocket squares £20- Scarves from £30They did seem to have more stock out the back, which they were bringing out as items were sold. And they did have a big selection of wool and cashmere...
Asking a really low price for this, since I got a great deal but the fit doesn't work for me. Very dark blue / black, with enamelled 'B' Belvest buttons to chest and cuff. 2/6 buttoning double breasted with peak lapels. As to be expected of Belvest, it's fantastic quality and the lapel roll is really beautiful. Tagged a 38 Regular, measurements are as follows: Chest pit to pit 21" Length from bottom of collar to hem 30.75" Sleeve 24" Shoulder 18" Shipping from London,...
The hardware on that bag doesn't look great quality, but even so I'm surprised at the level of wear compared to your description of how you look after it. If it's not contacting with anything, what's causing the wear?Condition and polish it regularly - this won't stop it getting scuffed, but will turn scuffs into patina.Also, consider getting some metal studs put on the bottom (if not already fitted) to lift it off the ground a bit.Finally, it seems to be getting scuffed...