or Connect

Posts by SimonC

Simon will offer superior quality for similar price. I'm not trying to make too big an issue of it, but SAB quality isn't what it used to be.
Pickett do some good stuff, but they are a retailer not a manufacturer - they outsource manufacturing and the quality of the product thus varies depending on who made it.
Two Vanda pocket squares: 1. Kimono silk in a burgundy colour with a geometrical dot pattern on it. Slight sheen to silk, with an additional matte pattern in the weave. 2. Leaf / branch print white cotton or cotton / linen mix - this dates from before Vanda when it was just Gshen selling pocket squares on the forum. Asking £11 each including worldwide letter-post shipping.
Bargain for Loro Piana knitwear: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Loro-Piana-Mens-100-Cashmere-red-v-neck-jumper-Size-52-/271723919955
Reasonably priced leather Forestiere. Seller has other Arnys clothing too:http://www.ebay.fr/itm/MANTEAU-BLOUSON-ARNYS-FORESTIERE-56-XL-VESTE-HOMME-CUIR-AGNEAU-JACKET-2500-/231439746049
Beautiful classic T&A shirt; vintage but hardly worn. White with thin yellow, grey and black stripes. Classic T&A three button cuff, great quality cloth and mother of pearl buttons. Would retail for £150+
Beautiful Loro Piana Italian-made OCBD shirts with thick mother of pearl buttons, in great condition. Blue / white stripe, and plain white (not pictured - still at the laundry). £25 each plus worldwide shipping. £45 for both (plus shipping).
Three Brooks Brothers Oxford Cloth Button Down shirts - white, blue and blue / white university stripe. 15" collar 34" arm, extra slim fit. All in excellent condition - worn only a handful of times, but they're still too short for me. £15 each plus worldwide shipping.
Purchased last year from one of the upscale menswear boutiques in Tokyo but never worn. I think I paid £45 - and it's brand new with tags. Hand printed, handrolled edges, 18" across. Happy to include letter post shipping worldwide in the asking price.
Beautifully soft 100% baby alpaca scarf from the renowned Irish knitwear brand Inis Meain. This has been worn gently - it has some bobbles (which should come out with a de-fuzzer) but due to the nature of the fabric they appear pretty easily. Beautiful blocks of colour, with a real richness and depth to them. Happy to ship worldwide at cost.