or Connect

Posts by Blackfyre

You might wanna spoiler that
It is known.These things are good to knowDo you know the two men holding the swords?
No, you're thinking of Elia of Dorne, sister of Quenyten and Oberyn Martell. One of her babies was named Aegon, but she was married to prince Rhaegar.
Bingo. Did the banners give it away?
I know the ASOIAF universe pretty well. I posted a pic a few pages back in spoilers but no one recognized it I think. Here it is Anybody know this event?
Haha, the funny thing to me is there's guys/gals over at asoiaf.org who blow my mind. No on here even recognizes my username, which is ASOIAF related, and even my avatar is ASOIAF related. I'm a serious fanboi.Stitches ask away, I'll answer if I can.
You lucky bastard.I never been so excited for a movie.
You're not alone.I'm pretty certain the person behind the assassination plot was revealed in ACOK. It was Joff by the way.DEADSo I saw the ep last night and I'm still not pleased, but it is the best ep of the season so far. The rains of castamere made me geek the fuck out. I listened to it probably 6 or 7 times, I was buzzed though.
The mud gate is the only gate near the bay I believe. So it needed to be defended with men. In the books its not an open field, it's a relatively small bit of muddy land. Also a moat wouldn't do squat to stop any landing parties. Tyrions main goal was to destroy as much of the fleet in the bay with wildfire so that any forces that made it to shore would be small and easily repelled.
Tell me if you believe this comic nerds. Agent Phil Coulson of SHIELD is secretly the Vision. I’ll tell you why. The movies have already established that both Synthezoids (Captain America) and Life Model Decoys (Avengers, Iron Man 2 [Stark Expo]) exist. Fully passable androids are already around. Coulson has never exhibited emotion, not once. He remains cool calm and collected in the most insane situations. Even after being stabbed through the chest by Loki he barely...