or Connect

Posts by g.michael

lowered to $360
lowered to $360
Lowered to $370
Lowered to $370
Hey there, Approx. 12.5 inches in length and 4.5 inches in width. these shoes have a 360 degree storm welt which makes these measurements run a bit long.
Making room in the closet so selling these beautiful black shell cordovan wingtips, made by Alden for Brooks Brothers. Size is US 10.5 C and fit is true to size in my opinion. These were gently worn but just don't work in my rotation. My loss is your gain. You can still make out the cordovan stamp on the sole. No refunds so please know your size. Comes with box and bags. Price includes shipping. Thanks for looking!
Making room in the closet so selling these beauties in size 11B (narrow width). Aberdeen last. The fit is just not there for me so they need someone with a slightly longer foot (I had to go down to 10.5 B). These were bought from the Shoemart as irregulars--I can not find any discernible flaw whatsoever--they are absolutely fantastic. Lightly worn--you can still see the cordovan stamp on the sole. No refunds so please know your size. Comes with box and bags. Price...
Making room in the closet so selling these gently worn, nicely broken-in penny loafers made by Crockett and Jones for Ralph Lauren in genuine shell cordovan. US size 10D fits true to size in my opinion. Price includes priority mail to CONUS. All sales final--please know your size in this shoe. Thanks! Edit--lowered to $360
Making room in the closet so selling these gently used, nicely broken-in plain toe bluchers made by Crockett and Jones for Ralph Lauren in genuine shell cordovan. US size 10D fits true to size in my opinion. Price includes priority mail to CONUS. All sales final--please know your size in this shoe. Thanks! Edit--lowered to $360
For various reasons (mostly fit) I have decided to finally part with my 3 pairs of RL cordovan shoes--wingtips, PTB and penny loafer--all in 10D. I have the wings on the bay right now for anyone who is interested. they are such great looking shoes but I'm tired of trying to make a D width work with my B width feet.