or Connect

Posts by EvEr37

I wear 9.5 E in C&J. 43.5 Santoni, and most other "italian" I'd say they run about 1/2 size smaller.
Just received a pair a G&G hayes in vintage rioja. The size is 9.5 E and unfortunately there are about a 1/2 size to small. So before, I send them back for exchange and go through the whole waiting game again I figured i'd offer them up for sale for those who might be interested in such a gorgeous shoe. I paid 450 english pounds. So i'd sell for the same price + shipping. Includes polish. Shoes are unworn...just one shoe laced up to try on.
108 UK pounds = 215.00 USD
this, that, and that.
blue sub and breitling
Here's a few of mine, GMT II (black/red), GMT ceramic bezel stainless and 2 tone, PAM 247, PAM 237,
Quote: Originally Posted by EL72 My point is that this is not STP or Amazon and if you buy from long-standing forum members, you shouldn't worry about delays. I usually ship items within a day of receiving payment but I've had situations where other things got in the way and I didn't ship for more than a week or 10 days. I've also bought stuff and waited for several weeks to receive it, that's life (in fact I bought a sportcoat from another member at the...
Quote: Originally Posted by EL72 So you paid a couple of weeks ago, harass the guy with emails, file a paypal dispute and trash all his threads with your innuendos. People here are not retail stores and have other jobs, lives... that don't revolve around shipping your blazer so relax. Note to self: Never sell anything to JBlue Just curious as to what you would consider a reasonable delay to have an item shipped after you paid for it>?
PM sent!
Quote: Originally Posted by chorse123 You can. There is a tab that says "search this thread" Well that was pretty obvious.....thanks ))