or Connect

Posts by JhwkMac

Brand New Never Used Tom Ford Alphonse Sunglasses TF195 60 - 15 - 140 Retail is over $330. Comes with unused cleaning cloth, brown velvet sunglass case and all papers. Price includes shipping ConUS. Msg me for international shipping. These Tom Ford sunglasses feature an oversized, rectangular plastic frame with metal T detailing on the temples. The Tom Ford logo is engraved on the left lens and on the temple tips for a designer finish. Color option: Tortoise...
Nice pickup line, bet it works for ya!Wow didn't even notice the sleeves.
Hello folks, have been gone for a while but i am back. Glad to see this thread is still going strong! Grail worthy: Borrelli grey herringbone single breast peak lapel 100% cashmere coat
Retails for $345. Great quality cloth Grosgrain detailing at back of the collar Signature Thom Browne buttons on sleeve and sides of the shirt Signature Thom Browne tag on the front Price includes shipping ConUS.
Pre-owned but no flaws. French cuffs Very nice quality fabric white and navy, beautiful pattern please excuse my mediocre folding technique and wrinkles..
Brunello Cucinelli Car Coat. Purchased it in Italy some years back. -Tons of pockets inside -does a good job blocking water -100% cotton -center back slit -big thick horn buttons -quarter lined very good condition. Measurements: s2s: 19.75" p2p: 24" boc: 32" sleeve: 26.5"
This is an amazing jacket. It has just started being broken in. Fantastic leather, thick, timeless piece. Have had it for about 7 months, always took amazing care of it. treated with leather conditioners and pampered it. Sells at unionmade for $900 -100% buffalo leather. -2 chest zip pockets. -Zip cuff. -Contrast stitching. -Button snap collar. Measurements s2s:19.5" p2p: 25" boc: 25" sleeve: 28" ps. Taylor Lautner likes to wear this a lot. Please dont let this...
Purchased this about 10 months ago from a forum member. Was never a good fit so didn't use it that much, around 8 times. When I bought it one of the snap closures had come undone, i liked how it was so never bothered to get it fix but should be an easy fix at any repair shop with a tab gun. here's a link to the original post Original retail is $456 Measurements: Size Large Chest (pit to pit): 23" Pit to sleeve: 22" Collar to bottom (back): 26.25"
lightly used, great condition. canvas still stiff like the new filsons should be, no defects. price includes leather shoulder strap and shipping ConUS. New it cost $275 + shipping.
Bebe Rielle Satin Platform Pump Retail price: $129 + tax With the classic appeal of a timeless shoe, this bebe style is a perfect office-chic companion that carries well into the night. Features patent leatherette stripes at platform and high-gloss detail at back heel. Heel height: 5.5" with a 1.5" platform. Textile upper, fused outsole Size 9, Beige