or Connect

Posts by JhwkMac

Hello there fellow SFers, I was recently looking at spanish clothing house Massimo Dutti's lookbook and one picture is of a very relaxed stylish guy and the best part was the leather bracelet. I've seen some similar but none quite like it, that loops around several times. I know Bottega Veneta makes some nice ones, anyone have any recommendations to where I can find a bracelet like that? Thanks!
I paid 200 euro for them new at a streetwear boutique in Strasbourg France, not sure what price to list as i am a new seller and Ive never seen them for sale, thats why this is an interest check. has anyone seen these for sale?
Interest check on these Levis jeans, have very light use as pictures show. washed once and shrank as expected, 1" in waist 3" inseam. Sadly I can't fit into them anymore , have been stashed for two years. These are sold out everywhere I know of. Levis 501 R Straight Leg Button-Fly. tagged 36/34 measurements below. Limited Edition 2994 produced. all hand numered. Mine is 1270/2994 Gold plated buttons and rivets. Golden stitching throughout. Red Selvage. Deep blue...
japanese link not working for me. any figure out the step by step techniques used by that guy yet?
also interested in Rag & Bone dodger boots from fall 2008 in brown, the model with no flannel side, all leather. size 11. thanks
He has 1,100 friends on facebook. might I suggest sending a message to each and every one with a link to this thread? esp. the ones that have the same last name as him. it's war!
also Alden brown boots that fit a size 11 foot. not sure how they're sized. preferably wingtips
Looking for a high end card case from a designer. Dior homme, bottega veneta, lanvin, etc. Must be slim and card case, not bi-fold wallet made of leather. thanks!
measurements on leather?
could you add a few more measurements please? like sleeve and back lenght